Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far? 

Re: Monday Check in 10/11

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 1st, 6+6

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Oct 18th first appt

How are you feeling?: Okay. Nausea comes and goes. Exhuasted.

Rants/Raves: Lack of an appetite is starting to get to me. I'm hungry and then when i see food I just don't want it.

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far?  I told my parents at disney world on Thursday and then my inlaws yesterday.
  • Options
    daisy0322daisy0322 member
    edited October 2021
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: I think I’m 4 weeks and 4 days today. I don’t typically ovulate ever so it’s a toss of but my husband has been traveling a lot lately so that helps narrow it down 

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: I got my blood work back! My HCG is almost tripling which is great! My progesterone is low (it is every pregnancy) so I’m on progesterone supplements now and we’re just praying they are successful. I’ve had no bleeding and only light normal cramping so I’m feeling pretty positive. 

How are you feeling?: I feel pretty good I’m a little tired and I woke up at 3am starving so I got a snack lol. I’m always starving weeks 4 & 5 then around 5.5-6.5 weeks I start the serious morning sickness. I always get hyperemisis 🤢

Rants/Raves: my ankle is healing up! So yay ❤️ Hubby is home from work today and he’s cleaned the whole house which is super nice I’m just watching Sesame Street with our DS2 and I’ll pick up DS1 from school later. I’m excited for my moms group at church tomorrow I always look forward to that on Tuesday mornings. 

Questions: 

We told my parents because I need some one to watch the kids during my blood work appointments and I told my best friend who just had her first kiddo because she’s been calling me daily for breastfeeding tips and I was just excited to share with some one. I have a cousin who’s due June 10th and she’s announced on Facebook already so I may tell just her since we’re so close in due date but I doubt it. I usually wait until we hear a heart beat to tell more people and 12 weeks for Facebook 

be back later to tag💕
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 17th, 4w 3d

FTM/STM/TTM+:  4th time bio mom, Stepmom to 1

Upcoming Appointments or Results:  Just scheduled my first appointment for Nov 8th.  It feels so far away!  

How are you feeling?:  For the first time today I had some really big waves of nausea where I thought I might actually get sick.  Other than that tired, really tired.  A complete lack of patience.  Sore nipples and lots of pee.    

Rants/Raves: I used Preggie Pop Drops Plus last pregnancy for nausea and would just grab them at Target.  Now I can't find them anywhere except to order.  I picked up a different kind this weekend in case I need them, hopefully they taste good.  Also, maybe this should go on FFFC.... I peed on a stick and with in 48 hours ordered maternity leggings and can't wait to wear them.  

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far? So far MIL, SIL, and 4 friends (3 of DH's, one of mine).  DH wants to tell everyone the second I pee on a stick.  I'd rather wait until closer to 12 weeks, or at least after the first u/s.  *TW*  We had a loss at 9w a couple of years ago after we told a bunch of people.  It's so hard when people are excited for you and now you need to tell them that you miscarried, at least for me, so I'd rather wait. 

@daisy0322 Glad to hear your ankle is better and your HCG is looking great!  I also woke up around 3 starving.  Time for nightstand snacks! 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 19

Upcoming Appointments or Results: tomorrow at 9am to confirm pregnancy & refer me to an OBGYN out of the area. 

How are you feeling?: crampy & emotional. 

Rants/Raves: All I want to do is cry all the time & prenatal vitamins taste like crap. 

GTKY - Who have you told so far? My partner & three of my close friends. 
  • Options
    @marionberry19 prenatales are the worse 🤢 they upset my stomach not pregnant too. 

@KFrob  girl I bought the cutest maternity dress like  8 hours after my positive test- no shame lol I love mat. Clothes 😅 you get them leggings. Our 5 year anniversary is later this month I’ll be six weeks and that’s probably when I’ll wear the dress the first time lol 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 5, 6+2

Upcoming Appointments or Results: first ultrasound tomorrow!

How are you feeling?: like I’d feel a hell of a lot better if I could just puke my brains out.

Rants/Raves: I had some nausea last time, but it wasn’t this early, or constant, or bad. I’m not sure how I’m going to function if it keeps up

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far? MH, a friend who was going to help watch our boys during our FET but ended up unable, and 4 other friends. We will tell our parents this weekend in person.
  • Options
    @bender29 I feel the same about the nausea. Just feel like crap all day long. So hard to function the last few days.
    Me: 31 │ DH: 30
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 
    June 13th / 5 weeks +1

Upcoming Appointments or Results: on the 27th to confirm pregnancy and hopefully get an ultrasound booked

How are you feeling?: blah. Feel useless and so crappy all day long. Struggling with sleep with my 2 year old so that doesn't help. Also have a tooth infection right now. It's making for a hard few days for sure.

Rants/Raves: rant to this damn tooth. Rave to the dentist getting me in quickly and on meds.

The dentist and pharmacist.... waiting for my doc appt to tell family and friends at the end of the month. I am so anxious that I just want to have bloodwork done before I tell everyone. But it's so hard keeping it to myself!
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  June 9th

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Later this month

How are you feeling?: on and off nausea. Tired

Rants/Raves:Just feel tired so not getting much accomplished. 

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far? My family since I did an FET and needed someone to watch my DD while I went to my appointments.
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited October 2021
    @kaceyallan I'm in the same boat with the toddler sleep struggles.  My 17m DD has always been an awful sleeper.  We've been half assed sleep training for close to a year and she still wakes up a couple of times a night to nurse.  I'm very much over it.  But we're down to 3 mins a feed!  I need to rip the band-aid off and and wean her completely.

Edit to add glad you got in to the dentist and some meds!  what an awful feeling on top of feeling like crap already
  • Options
    @KFrob we did some sleep training too, and still have bouts of awful sleep. DS is not very consistent. 🤞🏻 this exhaustion from pregnancy doesn't last too long so we can have a decent 2nd trimester.
    Married 05/26/17
    STM; DS 9/14/2019
    EDD 6/13/2022
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 1/ 7 weeks

FTM/STM/TTM+: first timer! (I know nothing Lol and I’m so nervous)

Upcoming Appointments or Results: first appointment next Friday the 22nd! Can’t wait!

How are you feeling?: So tired, I’ve been napping most days and sleeping a lot. Have to wear a bra at all times because my breasts are so sore. I get random waves of nausea and I’ve been eating a lot of toast or plain bagels.

Rants/Raves: I’m so excited for our first appointment! 

Questions: what should I make sure to ask about in the first appointment?

GTKY - Who have you told so far? No one! It’s killing me. I’ve been coming up with elaborate lies about why I’m not drinking or using a hot tub :)

We’re planning to tell all of the parents separately the weekend after next (after our viability test) and I’m so looking forward to telling my mom - it’s her first grandchild! <3
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 22 / 4 weeks

Upcoming Appointments or Results: Still TBD, talked to OB coordinator this AM about insurance and once the authorization gets opened she'll call back. She did say first appointment would be about 8 weeks.

How are you feeling?: Tired, nausea comes and goes. 

Rants/Raves: It's been raining off and on here in WI for a couple days, I am over it! bring back the sun!

Questions: When do you feel comfortable telling more than just a select few people? STM, and we waited until January to announce our July baby. Maybe since I haven't had an appointment set up yet I am still hesitant.  

GTKY - Who have you told so far? My boss and my lead (who is my right hand in clinic work), and of course DH
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6 weeks today

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM

Upcoming Appointments or Results: had another blood test today, and early ultrasound is on Friday to make sure everything looks ok

How are you feeling?: nervous mostly - will hopefully feel better after Friday 🤞🏻 

Rants/Raves: I already find most of my pants uncomfortable. I’m switching to leggings and dresses/tunics/sweater dresses I guess!

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far?: Other than my husband the only people who know are my vice principal (so I can book time off for appointments) and one other teacher friend so if I get sick at work she can keep an eye on my class for a minute 😂
  • Options
    @mgmac I’m fighting the urge to brake out my maternity clothes too haha they are just so comfortable. I think with my first I waited until 16 weeks and my second I was in them at 10 weeks 😂 

@ajsanders-2 I have to wait til 8 weeks too 😭 it’s so hard. To answer your question I usually tell a few close people at first then after we hear the heart beat we tell more family and announce on Facebook at 12 weeks! 
  • Options
    @ajsanders-2 I usually only tell close family and friends that I would want support from for the first 12 weeks and then after that I announce it to social media/work. 
    @daisy0322 and @mgmac i have already switched to a couple pair of maternity pants. My pants literally won't even zip.... I think its mainly bloat but its super uncomfortable to try to squeeze into when i have a desk job. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: June 8

FTM/STM/TTM+: 

Upcoming Appointments or Results: had my viability ultrasound yesterday, baby looks good, heart rate at 123.
    I'm also on progesterone, 2 daily aspirin and daily lovenox injections (blood thinner)
    I go in every 2 weeks for an ultrasound. 

How are you feeling?: nauseated, headaches, tired and no motivation. 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY - Who have you told so far.
    I'm very open about my pregnancies, I've had 3 miscarriages and my son was stillborn due to a blood clot. 
    But so far we've told our family and close friends.