Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 10/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 10/11

• Month/Cycle: 35/37

CD/DPO: 23/6

Timing: EOD + IUI on O day 

Typical LP length: progesterone 

Testing: sometime this weekend 

R/R: I have been so crazy at work that I haven’t had a chance to post. After this week I should be less hectic. Nothing much to report TTC wise. My first couple of days of progesterone were rough - holy cramping -but my body seems to have settled into it. Also, the southwest cancellations this weekend have me stressed because we have a flight with them in 2 weeks! I hope they get their act together by then! As you can see I’m kind of all over the place right now haha. 

CS/Q: 

• Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26 / either 14 or 6

Timing: Not sure...see above O confusion haha

Typical LP length: unknown 

Testing: Tester yesterday with BFN

R/R: It is going to be unseasonably warm this week and that is okay with me! I want to keep my windows open justttttt a bit longer.

CS/Q: I have no freaking idea when O actually happened and I'm annoyed. 

• Loading the player...
  • @jellie603 do you have a BBT chart?
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 12ish

Testing: WFAF

R/R: I get to work from home Thursday and Friday of this week and I am pretty excited about it. I’ll still be working, but having the ability to do laundry and run the robot vacuum while I’m home might help me get a little caught up around the house. Not completely caught up, mind you. We aren’t pretending that will ever actually happen. In other news, it is supposed to be in the mid-to-upper 80s around here this week and that is too hot for October. You can keep that weather @jellie603.

CS/Q: Nope

@bows22 Glad the progesterone symptoms have simmered down. I say I’m WFAF, but I’ll probably cave and test this weekend too.

• @bows22 I hope your flights are unaffected!

@jellie603 I feel you on the windows, it makes the whole house feel nicer.

@abjm0325 yay pseudo short week!

Month/Cycle: 12/11

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: no

R/R: sewing with my mom again today which is nice. 

CS/Q: temp dropped again today so my period should come today or tomorrow. Extra bummed because this was the last cycle before our RE appt, so we definitely will be keeping the appointment. Technically we have one more chance before it, but I should be ovulating just a couple days before the appointment so we wouldn't know by then. Plus that O should be right when I get my covid booster so yay. I'm in a weird place. Especially because this was the first time I didn't have a temporary temp dip in the middle of my LP. Blugh, TTC is not for the faint of heart. 

• @bows22 Oh man if I had a flight booked I’d be so stressed. I hope it all ends up being smooth for you!
    @jellie603 Sorry for the BFN and that your cycle is being so confusing. Ditto on the question from @bows22, did you temp this cycle? 

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11ish

Testing: Possibly Wednesday 

R/R: I’m devolving into a mess of TWW anxiety. It’s bad enough that DH proposed taking a cycle off. I’m pretty pessimistic about this cycle because general PMS things have flared up already. But a friend wants to get together for an early birthday celebration on Wednesday and I’d rather test and be in the clear for a glass of wine.

CS/Q: Pretty standard chart

• @bows22 and @pinkkillersheep meh I did temp this cycle but not as religiously as I could have. I traveled for work Sat-Sun the first weekend of October and forgot my thermometer and then kind of just wrote it off.... 

• @jellie603 It’s hard to say because there’s a couple things that could be happening there. I’d personally assume the later OPK positive was the true one just based on experiences I’ve had with multiple highs. 
    Wow I missed a bunch of tags while I spent forever typing my post out. 
    @abjm0325 That’s nice you have the flexibility to work from home a couple days!
    @fantasyflyte Really sorry about the temp drop. Sending you positive vibes today.
  • @abjm0325 I feel more mentally organized when I get a day of WFH too! And yes, that’s way too hot for October!

@fantasyflyte ugh, I’m sorry. I thought your chart looked really promising too. I’m sure the RE will have a good plan for you!

@pinkkillersheep thanks for the validation of my stress haha! It’s driveable but we would most likely have to make that decision before we would even know if our flight was cancelled. We’re going to see if it’s still a shit show next weekend and then start seriously thinking about it. Also I’m sorry the TWW is getting to you. I vote test Wednesday!

@jellie603 I would call O day CD 20 or 21 based on that. 
  • @fantasyflyte Ugh, that temp drop is so disappointing. I hope your appointment with your RE will be able to get you excited about next steps.

@pinkkillersheep I’m sorry for all of the anxiety. I hope if you don’t get good news on Wednesday that you at least have a fabulous glass of wine.