Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend WTO 10-9&10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

History
I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.

Re: Weekend WTO 10-9&10

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: temping

R/R: I finally switched over to my husband's phone plan on Thursday after almost 2 years of marriage lol I was getting a good deal with my service so it just didn't make sense to switch until now. His phone company was doing that thing they always do with iPhones where if you turn in your old one you get a chunk of money to go toward the newest or something. Anyway, I hadn't upgraded in a while and it was about dang time for us to have one plan so we went for that. It's supposed to be coming in today. I rarely get myself big stuff, and upgrading my phone is hardly a priority because iPhones last ages. So that's exciting :smile:

CS/Q: I officially started charting last cycle and it was all over the place lol hopefully I start to get the hang of things so we can time it well this month.

• Month/Cycle: 5/5AL

CD: meh. 1

WAYDTGKU: Opk & bbt

R/R: I mentioned yesterday we might not try, or loosely ntnp this cycle. I mentioned this to mh (through the bathroom door while he was pooping) and he didn’t say anything yet. So idk. I thought af came this morning, but I went to the bathroom and it wasn’t really there so apparently this is going to be a slow and long af. Grrr. I’m feeling extra rage-y today.

CS/Q: 

Nothing to see here. But my temp drop before I logged af was pretty impressive and disheartening at the same time. So I’ll share. (This is “last” cycle)

• Loading the player...
  • @annanbby I forgot to reply before I posted. Yay for a new phone and finally being on yh’s phone plan! I was definitely on my dads plan until…. Like 4 years ago? I’ve been married 7.5…. Lmao. So. No judgement on my end. I was getting a good deal too. Lol. 
  • @annanbby yay for a new phone! DH and I are still on my parents plan  :D

@paytonpedro I’m sorry for CD1. I didn’t see your post yesterday but what is your reason for not trying this cycle?

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: FET

R/R: sorry I’ve been MIA all week! I was out of town for a wedding. It was nice to get away and see all of my family that I haven’t seen in awhile. I have an ultrasound this week to check my uterine lining and then we will hopefully schedule our FET date for this cycle!

CS/Q: nope

TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @shortstack930 we have birthdays (multiple) already on the edd if I got KU this cycle. It’s a very busy month and I just feel like it wouldn’t be fair to anyone involved. 
    You sound like you have great things on the horizon! Keeping everything crossed for you! Yay for the wedding and a vacation! Was it destination?
  • @paytonpedro ugh I feel it. I was spotting for two days before AF finally arrived this morning, and that's actually super unusual for me so I spent the past two days concerned and confused. Of course it would happen like that the first time MH and I are actively TTC :unamused: lol bleh.
    We also have a lot of July birthdays so if I got KU this month, we too would be adding to the chaos (in the best way though, of course) haha

@shortstack930 Sounds like a great weekend! And an exciting time ahead, too! Very happy for you, and hoping everything goes well. :smiley:

Also, so glad I wasn't the only one doing the cheaper phone plan option with my parents haha But alas, it's time lol

• @paytonpedro ahh that makes sense! We also have some July birthdays so it's not exactly ideal, but I'm only getting older at this point and there's no guarantee the FET will work the first time so we figured we'd go for it. It wasn't destination, it was my cousin's wedding back home in NY where I grew up! It was really great to be back for a bit but it's like a 12 hour drive so I'm drained. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22