Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekend TWW 10-9&10

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:
History
I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.

Re: Weekend TWW 10-9&10

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 22/4

Timing: -4,-2,-1,0,+1

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: at least 10 DPO 

R/R:  we are going out of town for a long weekend and I’m so looking forward to the time away! I feel super lucky that we view my husband’s brother and his wife as family and as close friends. We’re also going to a pumpkin patch this afternoon with them, which should be super fun, but it’s also supposed to be 87 degrees - I’m sorry, this is supposed to be OCTOBER. 

CS/Q: 

• Options
    @singing_koala Sorry it didn’t work out on that house yesterday. Enjoy your long weekend! I love being so close to siblings and SIL’s. You also reminded me that every year I want to do pumpkin picking and never remember so maybe we’ll try to squeeze that in this weekend.

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: (checking because I once again can’t remember despite consistently staring at my chart) 25/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 11

Testing: Time is creeping so slowly this TWW…so maybe 10DPO. Going to try to wait till 12DPO though.

R/R: Yesterday ended up being a really productive mental health day. I finally used a gift card DH got me for getting custom jeans made. It was a 2019 Christmas present so obviously it sat idle for forever. The person was kind of enough to accept it as a 50% discount despite it being almost two years old. We also had a nice date night at a bar that sells crafting kits. I made a macrame wall hanging and STRESSED over perfecting every knot.

CS/Q: Temp looks closer to other cycles now. SS is terrible this TWW, especially considering it’s physically impossible to have symptoms yet 🤦‍♀️ Absolutely hate my brain for this.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

@singing_koala oof that's too hot for October, boo.

@pinkkillersheep oooooh custom jeans aound awesome! And yeah, SS is the worst. Brains are dumb.

Month/Cycle: 12/11

CD/DPO: 29/9

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: wfaf?

R/R: it has been such a hectic week. Coming up on midterms will do that, I guess! Finally have a minute to breathe, sort of, mainly working this weekend but not a ton of homework to do. Planning on doing a bunch of sewing with my mom tomorrow and Monday, which will be nice because I don't think I've touched my sewing machine since the semester started. I also had a fun idea for a Christmas gift for my sister that I should be able to afford, so that's exciting.

CS/Q: I've been so busy I didn't even realize how far into the TWW I am, so that's nice. I resisted the urge to POAS this morning, so hopefully my resolve stays strong. I'm bot optimistic about this cycle, but my temps are baiting me. Sucky thing is if this isn't the cycle,  my next O would be most likely the weekend I plan to get my covid booster, which I've already requested off work for. Blugh.

• Options
    @fantasyflyte I was wondering how things were going for you. Figured your midweek craziness must’ve rolled into the end of the week. Hope you have a nice weekend sewing!