February 2022 Moms
Options

FFFC 10.8

Confessions may or may not be flame free. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Re: FFFC 10.8

• Options
    @chgilmore I feel that. My job is set-your-own-hours and it's hard to feel inspired to work when I have a host of other things on my mind (mostly baby related).

AFM My in-laws are in town for a small baby shower (for me) tomorrow. They're the nicest people but having them mull about the house looking for things to do (they're very active and want projects) makes me feel frazzled. I can't concentrate on work and have to help them with projects.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm annoyed with my one year old for not napping at the "right" time today so I could catch up on last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy.ย 
  • Options
    @chgilmore I struggle with that periodically during pregnancy. I wish I had good advice on how to get over it/power through it, but I donโ€™t. So just sending virtual support.ย 

@lexilougolden That would frazzle me, too. Hopefully you found something they can do on their own.ย 

@modoodles I swear kids know when we have any kind of plans and sabotage their nap times lol.ย 

AFM: I complain about buying literally all of DHโ€™s clothes. I am the reason he isnโ€™t running around naked and/or wearing raggedy clothes for 10-15 years ago. I also 100% enable this behavior by continuing to buy things for him when I really would prefer that he buy his own clothes. I found a decent fall sale at Gap today, so I snagged a few cute things for the boys and then got him a few new shirts for fall/winter. So yeah, Iโ€™m part of the problem.ย 
  • Options
    @lexilougolden oof I feel that. is this something you feel comfortable sharing with them? "hey I appreciate you want to help, but it's actually more work and more stressful for me"
    @modoodles xD mamas need a break too!
    @makingbacon thanks, I'm glad to hear it kinda comes and goes, so maybe it is temporary. I'm also an enabler when it comes to clothes-related things, I just can't bear to be seen in public with him if his shirts have more holes than intended