Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 10/6

bows22bows22 member
edited October 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 10/6

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: temp bd opk

R/R: here for one more day as well. Got a temp rise this AM but it wasn’t drastic. And my opks are still very high so I just want to make sure temps keeps trending upward before heading to TWW. Nothing else big going on today - which is just fine. 😊 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 so so sorry about all the stressors at work and with getting your progesterone started. Definitely sounds like a good day for some dedicated self-care if you have even a little bit of time to make for yourself!  
  • @singing_koala I sat in my car for 5 extra minutes outside my office to finish the song I was listening to and drink my iced tea in peace, does that count as self care 😂. I hope you see another high temp tomorrow!