January 2022 Moms
Options

Monday BF 10/4

Lisa3379Lisa3379 member
edited October 2021 in January 2022 Moms
I'm too tired to search for a gif. 

Dealing with a stomach bug over here. Toddler puked in his bed Thursday night, home from school on Friday, then was better by Saturday evening. Not too bad. Four year old puked in the car yesterday, and holy hell, was that a horror show. Poor kid had to sit with it on him for 45 minutes until we got home, because what else could I have done? Luckily he slept fine and seems to be doing much better, but now I'm having stomach issues. I just want a coffee. And a nap.  

Anyway. What's your BF?

Re: Monday BF 10/4

• Options
    Another one: I'm not a big fan of Facebook at all, but I'm super close with my Bump group from December 2016. I'm getting serious withdrawals from not seeing what they're up to today. I miss them!  :'(
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 hope you didn’t catch whatever your kiddos had! I’m also close with DS’s birth month group (over 9 years) but just deactivated my Facebook account. I hate to leave the group but honestly I’m just so over Facebook and it promoting negativity. 

I don’t really have a bf for today. I’ve felt like such junk for the past 4 months that I’m just so happy to not feel nauseous or super fatigued. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @elksamm I don't know what it is! I know stomach bugs can manifest differently in people, but the kids didn't really have the same issue, it was more puking than the other. I remember in previous pregnancies I had stomach issues as I got toward the end, but the 27th week is not close to that. Maybe it's just pregnancy related and another example of this pregnancy being a bit harder than the others. Glad to hear you've been feeling better though!