May 2022 Moms

How do you pick a name?

I don’t even know where to begin to come to a short list!

Re: How do you pick a name?

• Try downloading the baby name app. It’s like tinder for names. You and your partner sign up and when you both like a name, you get a notification. 

Btw feel free to introduce yourself in our intro thread, and please change your name to something more recognizable! It’s hard to keep track of all the knottie+numbers 
  • With my older 3 I started just looking through lists of names I would add any to the list I liked and then share the list with my husband. Name meanings mean a big deal to us, so that always played a factor. It’s getting harder with each child! I’m one #4 and I’m freaking out a little! I have an Elise, Owen, and Grant.
  • Loading the player...
  • I let my husband pick the first names for boys and I pick middle names - I pick first names for girls and he picks middle then we narrow it down. We try to find names that aren’t common now a days. I have a Wyatt and Addison - I had never met another Wyatt now we know a ton his age and We know Madison’s but we haven’t met another Addison. This time around hubs wants the boy to share his initials and the girls name we had on a list for a while. It’s gonna be a long 7months before we know if it’s a boy or girl 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers