Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 9/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 9/29

• Month/Cycle: 34/37

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: The usual + Clomid IUI

R/R: Well it will be my first day taking OPKs at work today. I typically just do before and after work, but since they are going to schedule my IUI based on a positive, if I get one today I’d rather know in time to call before the office is closed and be scheduled for tomorrow, versus calling tomorrow AM and having them push to the next day. I don’t think it will happen this early but who knows. 

CS/Q:

• Month/Cycle: 1/1 AL

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, OPKs

R/R: I’m here to be more positive today, I promise! DH and I are going to visit friends for the weekend on Friday, so I’m pretty pumped about that. We won’t go many places (‘cause Covid), but it will be great to see them and catch up even if we stay at the house the whole time. I’m feeling really unmotivated at work this morning though, so trying to convince myself to get in gear since I only have two more days this week. Definitely just need a cup of coffee and to check TB first though…

CS/Q: Nope, just waiting a few more days to pee on things

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 Oops, I took too long typing and missed you! Good luck with the work OPKs. I think that's probably a square on TTC bingo that you get to mark off!

• Month/Cycle: 10/2AL

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: vitamins, need to go buy OPKs

R/R: just ordered myself a super indulgent poke bowl for lunch, it's the little things right now

CS/Q: nada

@bows22 good luck! so excited for you!

@abjm0325 i feel you on the unmotivated train, except i have more than enough work to keep my occupied and live in a perpetual state of behind. oops

• @anniemarie887 Oh, I always have a giant list of things to do! I am still just feeling unmotivated.  :D
  • @bows22 I hope using opks at work goes smoothly for you! 

@abjm0325 sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Sometimes even just staying home and hanging out is fun too! There are a bunch of really funny card games (what do you meme?, cards against humanity, bad people, etc) that could make it even more fun! Lol at ttc bingo. That would make a good gtky thread.

@anniemarie887 yum!! I hope you fully enjoyed that poke bowl!! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: Opk & bbt

R/R: thinking I could have ovulated yesterday, albeit much earlier than normal. I got a +opk yesterday morning and today it was back to - again. This am’s temp was elevated so I’m not sure if it was in fact ovulation yesterday/last night, or if it was from the 2-3 drinks I had last night. I guess I’ll just have to wait and hang out here until I get CH’s on FF. Luckily enough, we definitely hit it even if I ovulated yesterday! 😁 Otherwise, the weather here is gorgeous and I’m going to meet a friend later to catch up on some chit chat. Until then I should be cleaning, but I’m just binge watching Netflix. I just finished Midnight Mass and it was very good! Super weird though. Currently watching Monsters Inside- The 24 Faces of Billy Milligan. It’s interesting so far.

CS/Q: on paper it looks good but I’m not sure how accurate it is. We shall see!

• @bows22 yeah, it makes sense to test at work in that case. Still awkward, though lol.

@abjm0325 at least it's Wednesday, so now we're in the downward slope to the weekend!

@anniemarie887 nice, I hope the bowl was good!

@paytonpedro sounds like it's been a good week, and your timing looks excellent for O yesterday OR today!

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cmm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: so tired. At least the busy part of my week is done and I can b r e a t h e. Busy week, busy day, but now I'm home with the pup and semi-relaxing.

CS/Q: a bit confused because I've had no fertile cm this month, but got a more-peak-than-I-usually-get OPK this evening so BD tonight apparently.