April 2022 Moms
Options

Fit Mom Friday 9/24

Fit Mom Friday is a fun way to help us on our healthy pregnancy goals. Fit is whatever it means to you!

Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share):

Week's Successes:

Week's Challenges:

GTKY: What was the best vacation you’ve ever been on?

Re: Fit Mom Friday 9/24

• Options
    miss_lynn9miss_lynn9 member
    edited September 2021
    Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share):  continue moving throughout this pregnancy and maintain a healthy weight 

Week's Successes: I worked out once and I went on a 9km walk with some friends from work. I pushed the stroller for about 4 of it through a grassed path. I was surprised that other people wanted to push the stroller lol. 

Week's Challenges: so darn tired, and busy. I don't even want to put it down because it's stressing me out.

GTKY: What was the best vacation you’ve ever been on? Oh not a typical one, my H and I did backcountry backpacking before DD1 was born. My favorite one was a 3 day 2 night trip around Lake Louise ski area. 56 kms total with 2,171 It was so incredibly beautiful. I can't wait to take our kids there one day. There's something so special about being in a place that not many people have seen compared to the amount of visitors the area gets in the front country. 

It's not the clearest picture but it shows something. 

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @minnie_yoga_mama that looks beautiful! Alaska is on our bucket list. 
  • Options
    @miss_lynn9 So does your trip! If you’re backpacking/hiking people you would absolutely fall in love with Alaska! Breathtaking scenery literally everywhere, even just looking off the highway!

@emky0704 SE Asia is on our list! Thailand looks so beautiful and we’re foodies so we would love to go and just eat our hearts out in Thai food! 😋 I’m sure the culture and temples over there are so interesting to see too!
  • Options
    Health/Fitness Goal (and why, if you want to share): Just to stay healthy and in the habit of exercising/moving. 

Week's Successes: One round of Pilates and a couple walks. 

Week's Challenges: The weather was super cold and rainy this week. So even when I couldn’t walk I wasn’t motivated to do anything inside. 

GTKY: What was the best vacation you’ve ever been on? Probably backpacking at Zion National Park!