Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Weekend 9/25-9/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Now that it's fall, what's your favorite fall activity and/or tradition?

Re: WTO Weekend 9/25-9/26

• Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: Why am I doing a math-based degreeeeeeee? My brain is meeeelting! But I picked apples this morning and had apple cider donuts for lunch so I've got that going for me!

CS/Q: nothing exciting yet. always fun trying to figure out how to time sex so we hit the good days but don't burn out. Thinking we'll start once I start getting OPKs with any bit of a line starting to darken a tiny bit.

GTKY: Now that it's fall, what's your favorite fall activity and/or tradition? I really enjoy doing the apple picking thing with my family, but I also enjoy driving and/or walking to see the leaves turning.
  • @fantasyflyte I don't envy you on the math-based degree. Can you remind me what degree you're getting?

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm 

R/R: It's a beautiful day out. Hoping I can get some energy reserves this weekend because next week is going to get crazy at work. I'm worried about how it's going to go. I expect to get thrown under the bus for some things that aren't necessarily my fault and I'm pre-emptively anxious about it. Gotta figure out how the right CYA for a tricky situation. 

CS/Q: Been staring at my overlayed charts. Really interesting to see how tight the temperature range post menses is before it dips in advance of O. Based on this I'll probably start doing OPKs around CD15 and see what happens.

GTKY: Now that it's fall, what's your favorite fall activity and/or tradition? I enjoy the fall twist that comes with my favorite activities. So like sitting out around the fire pit and drinking mulled wine or hot apple cider. Watching corny movies with a friend that are fall themed. As much as I am not a PSL person, I even got the pumpkin pie latte at the local coffee shop the other day.
  • Loading the player...
  • @fantasyflyte thank for starting this! Go you with your math degree! I barely made it out of HS math, thank God my college math was basically just a recap. What exactly are you going for again? Apple cider donuts! Mmmmm! Sounds like you had a really good day!!

@pinkkillersheep your favorite fall activities sound exactly like my favorite fall activities. Hot apple cider for the winnnnnn! I hope that whatever happens isn’t as bad as you’re making it out in your head  but I totally understand  I get myself all worked up regularly and come up with situations in my head that never play out the way I imagine. Hopefully everything works out!

Month/Cycle: 4/4AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: Opk & bbt

R/R: today wasn’t a terrible day at work but my old boss showed up and it brought back some feelings that I thought I’d dealt with. Apparently not. Tomorrow is my favorite festival of the year (or ever) and I can’t wait!! We always get fresh baked pies and breads, pumpkins, arty home goods, and handmade bandanas for our pups! I also had some super good donuts a couple weeks ago so I convinced mh to stop on the way and grab some. Lol. 

CS/Q: last cycle I had a “M” and this cycle is shaping up to be a “W” 🙄 I’m calling tomorrow’s temp- 97.63 

this festival and getting pumpkins after is a tradition we do every year. We usually take some cute pictures together with all the pumpkins, because I love them so much!! We also love going to a local cider mill and just the general harvest that comes with the season. 
  • @pinkkillersheep @paytonpedro meteorology with a minor in math because I'm apparently a masochist lol.

@pinkkillersheep good luck with the work stuff, that sounds like no fun.

@paytonpedro that festival sounds super fun!
  • @fantasyflyte oooh Apple picking sounds so wholesome and fun 🤩 how many apples do you usually end up with?

@pinkkillersheep wow it’s really interesting seeing the combined charts together. You do an excellent job keeping up with your temping, I’m impressed! Also, I’m def craving some mulled wine now haha. 

@paytonpedro aww I hope you are having a great time at the festival today. It sounds awesome! Let us know how it went. 😊 I’m hopefully going to a fall festival next weekend, mostly I want our friend to take some pictures of us in the pumpkin patch! 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: bd, opk, temp

R/R: we had a huge party yesterday at our house and it was so so much fun getting all of our family & friends together. I was proud of making all of our snacks & drinks as covid-safe as possible (charcuterie in cups, etc), and since the weather was BEAUTIFUL we just stayed outside the whole time! During covid lockdown my husband built the most amazing patio in our backyard and now it’s my favorite place at our house. Can’t wait for fires this fall. 💛

CS/Q: 

burning fall candles, or making a simmer pot for the stove with things like cloves, cinnamon, orange peel, apple slices. I just loooove fall scents.