May 2022 Moms
Options

UO: Thursday 9/23

Re: UO: Thursday 9/23

• Options
    Pic above…hands down the worst candy ever made. 
  • Options
    b_1029b_1029 member
    edited September 2021
     @and846 that was about to be my UO too 😆 those and Peeps just taste offensive to me haha 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was at the target and saw all the candy out for Halloween and that made me think of my distaste for candy corn 🤢
  • Options
    laeberge3laeberge3 member
    edited September 2021
    Apparently my UO is that I like candy corn.  :D
    Me: 35     DH: 37
    BFP: 1.6.16 | MC: 2.17.16
    BFP: 10.3.16 | CP: 10.11.16
    BFP: 12.14.16 | CP: 12.14.16
    BFP:  1.23.17 | EDD 10.6.17 -- DS born 10.7.17 <3
    BFP:  9.9.18 | EDD 5.23.19 -- DD born 5.24.19 <3
    BFP: 9.1.21 | MC 10.1.21
    BFP: 11.11.21 | EDD 7.24.22 

• Options
    Yessss candy corn and those pumpkins 🤢 Peeps too. Terrible.

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Here's mine which I'm sure I'll get heat for:

You are not a dog/cat mom. You are a pet owner. 

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @hkom to each their own 😆 I have fur children! Haha 
  • Options
    I 100% agree in Candy Corn being the worst, but I do love myself some Peeps 🐥
  • Options
    I'm embarrassed to admit I kinda liked candy corn in small doses back in the day. Now I'd probably go into a sugar crash with 1 😂

My UO is that iced coffee is disgusting. cold brew is just ok, and I'll drink it occasionally when I'm able to make it myself (because I need decaf), but iced coffee (aka hot coffee poured over ice) is so nasty (so acidic!)
  • Options
    I agree that candy corn is gross. When I was little (like 4 or 5) I ate an entire bag of them by myself. I got so sick and puked them all back up. Haven’t been able to eat one since. 

My UO is that coffee is gross. Can’t stand the stuff. Hot, cold, black, loaded with cream and sugar, flavored. Doesn’t matter. It’s all disgusting. Even coffee flavored things (like coffee ice cream and coffee milk) taste too much like coffee for my liking. 
  • Options
    @And846 It's almost the worst. The absolute worst is black licorice. I will eat candy corn before I get anywhere near black licorice. 
  • Options
    @rainbowchaos ohhhhh i forgot about black licorice. Yuck! 
  • Options
    I love black licorice. I miss licorice tea so much when pregnant!
  • Options
    blue-heronblue-heron member
    edited October 2021
    @laeberge3 Me too! I only let myself buy it in October and only one bag because I have no self-control!