Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Friday 9/17

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Friday 9/17

• Month/Cycle: 2/2AL

CD/DPO: 20/9

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: BFN this morning, knowing damn well it's too early. I also told DH I was going to run out last night to get tests and he told me to wait until Saturday because "what's two days?" He's not wrong.. but still! Haha. 

R/R: I want to do a rave today because I feel like I've been a super negative nelly lately, so I will say I took all my vitamins everyday for over a week! Small victory but one that I am proud of! I also made it into bed by 10 last night and was actually able to fall asleep right away instead of scrolling on TikTok for hours so way to go me!

CS/Q: 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I'm glad you got everything sorted with the RE and have a good plan for moving forward!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 it’s amazing how long 2 days can feel when you are waiting to test! I don’t like the buildup so I just get it out of the way (not usually at 8 dpo like I did today though 😆). I hope the early bedtime gave you energy today!
  • i think i'm good to move myself over here now

@bows22 i'm so excited for you that you have a plan for next cycle! 

@tessiesmom26 as a fellow vitamin taker struggler HIGH FIVE girl!

Month/Cycle: 10/1AL

CD/DPO: 17-ish? 

TW: loss in spoiler

going off of the first day i started bleeding from the CP, not sure if that's right, but based on CM i'm pretty sure this is where i go now. 

Timing: none

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: nada

R/R: went to acupuncture this morning, which was glorious! 

CS/Q: don't think so

• @anniemarie887
    I used the day of my D&C as CD1 per the direction of FF, so I feel like that would be the same for your CP. It's really the only day you have to go off of until your body regulates. 
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @anniemarie887 I’m very interested in acupuncture! Are you going for fertility related reasons or were you doing it before?
  • @bows22 feel free to ask away. I went religiously for stress and some neck/shoulder pain mgmt Dec 2016- Dec 2019. I am a huge supporter of it and encourage anyone I talk to that they should give it a go. 
    TW prior preg/live child/loss (gosh, all the things)
    In 2019 when I knew I wanted to ttc I told my Acupuncturist and got pregnant the first month we tried. I was a week overdue with my daughter and fully believe acupuncture put me into labor 10 hours later. This time around we’ve been trying off and on since December. I actually had my first appt in August when I would’ve been like 3 weeks. Today she spent time putting energy back in from my CP and areas to focus on us trying again once I complete this cycle.