April 2022 Moms
Options

Non-working first time moms

edited September 2021 in April 2022 Moms
Hi guys,
I am brand new here so please tell me if I am doing something wrong/ duplicating the thread/not using proper abbreviations etc. 

I am a FTM, 8w3d, I had a very stressful and demanding job so before we started trying me and my DH decided that I quit my job.  I did, we got pregnant and now I have been at home for the last almost 8 weeks. My DH became the only household provider, he is totally fine with it, we planned it but I can’t help but feel guilty. I wanted to use this time to start my own business from home but I am not. I am so lucky that I barely have any nausea and slight fatigue but I have such hard time motivating myself to do anything. I workout daily and then just want to watch youtube and do nothing. Lots of shame for wasting time. Not making money. Not feeling sick. Just lazy I guess. :( Anyone is in the same boat?
Thanks! Sorry for a novel 

Re: Non-working first time moms

• Options
    Hi! Please read the READ THIS FIRST post pinned to the top of the board and introduce yourself in the introductions thread :) 
  • Options
    Hi @doxiemoxie212! I hope you are having a lovely day! I did read the “read this first” post, thank you! That’s where I saw a list of abbreviations but still have to often refer back to it:) Will introduce myself shortly :-) 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hi @doxiemoxie212! I hope you are having a lovely day! I did read the “read this first” post, thank you! That’s where I saw a list of abbreviations but still have to often refer back to it:) Will introduce myself shortly :-) 
    The main takeaway from the READ THIS FIRST POST is that we are a community and don't create one-off threads - we try to make threads where everyone can participate and get/give support together. Also, if you wouldn't mind changing your username - it's very hard to tag anyone with a ton of random letters/numbers ;) 
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @doxiemoxie212 Oh, I thought this threat was something that others are going through also. I don’t believe that I am the only stay at home first time mom. But sounds like you have more experience on this site and strongly feel that my threat is not appropriate. My apologies. I will delete it.
    Also, I did change my username but it is not changing in the threat. I even updated the app but no change. 
  • Options
    I can not delete it @doxiemoxie212 Perhaps only the admin has the rights to do that. 
  • Options
    You cannot delete threads. Feels free to join us in the questions thread or the randoms thread if you'd like to :)