Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 9/16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Thursday 9/16

• Month/Cycle: 34/36

CD/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: I’m feeling extremely bloated/crampy/PMSy so I’m a little afraid that my body is still regulating from the birth control and I’m going to have a short one again

Testing: I have tests coming today to take with me this weekend but I don’t know if I’ll get a chance to before AF comes. 

R/R: The PA that I see at the RE office messaged me yesterday that she wants to go over my test results with an attending before we move forward with a treatment cycle. I don’t know what that means, but I replied and basically begged for this to happen quickly so that I can still do it next cycle but I know they have their own timeline. But if I get AF today like I feel like I will, it will probably be the following cycle regardless. Ugh

CS/Q: 

• @bows22 I hope they can see you quickly so you can get things moving next cycle!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!

Month/Cycle: 27/1AL

CD/DPO: 35/15

Timing: not good enough

Typical LP length: 13 

Testing: WFAF

R/R: period was due yesterday; not sure what the hold up is. I suppose since I’m not temping, I could be off a day in calculating O. 🤷‍♀️ I’m so ready for the weekend to be here. School is definitely going better this week but it’s still a bit crazy and I’m trying not to fall behind everything.

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Oh, there’s AF. Guess it’s CD 1 for me now.
  • @bows22 fx they get back to you today!!! Or tomorrow latest! I hope af doesn’t come too soon and you still get to have a nice weekend. 

@gingermama29 I’m so glad school is going better for you this week! 

Month/Cycle: 4/3AL

CD/DPO: 24/11dpo

Timing: -2

Typical LP length: 10 days? Maybe. Who knows.

Testing: nah. I did yesterday. Bfn. Now basically WFAF

R/R: Wasn’t sure I’d be posting here today so I held off a little. Just a bit of spotting so I’m thinking af will be here tonight or tomorrow. I just took my dog for a walk, because it’s gorgeous out, and a little kid asked if he could pet him. I love being able to tell people that my chihuahua is super friendly and loves kids! I really lucked out with him! I’ll show him off tomorrow on the furry thread.

CS/Q: temp dropped this am but I did wake up cold (a little earlier than I normally temp). Also it’s probably because af is coming. 

• @bows22 I hope they are able to get you in quickly! All the things crossed! 
    @gingermama29 So sorry for CD1. Glad school is getting better. I work in a school and it feels like everyone is getting back into their groove which is nice. 
    @paytonpedro I'm glad your pup is good with kiddos. Tessie is such a love, especially with kids, but she is a brute and will get excited and jump far too much so we always have to hold her back a bit. She means well lol.

Month/Cycle: 2/2AL

CD/DPO: 19/8

Timing: O-1

Typical LP length: 13/14

Testing: took one this morning, knowing it's far too early. Going to try to hold off, but not so great with the self control here, admittedly. Also need to grab some not cheapo tests.

R/R: My DH got me a pearl ring for our wedding that I have worn every day since. About a month ago, we were at a friend's fire and I noticed the pearl was missing. I retraced my steps with my phone flashlight and found it! I was so happy but took caution and took the ring off until I can get it fixed so I don't loose it again. I picked out a different pearl ring, with a purple pearl, that I was going to wear in the meantime. This morning I want to cross my arms and scratched up my arm. I looked to see why and the purple pearl is missing! I couldn't believe I lost a second pearl! Luckily this one isn't as meaningful, because I have also yet to find it....

CS/Q: Not today

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 see my guy weighs like 8lbs haha. Mostly I have to keep him from jumping on random peoples laps. Lol. 
    So sorry about your rings! What bad luck, but also it’s great you found the first pearl! How long do you anticipate it taking to get fixed? Can you get the second one fixed or your money back for it?
  • @gingermama29 sorry for AF, even though you knew it was coming. I’m glad school is slightly better, almost the weekend!

@paytonpedro I’m glad you finally had a nice day and a break from storms!

@tessiesmom26 I’m so happy you found the pearl! I was glad your story had a happy ending!
  • @gingermama29 sorry for at and cd1. 

@paytonpedro that’s amazing you got a chihuahua that is good with kids. Usually because they’re little and kids overpower them, small dogs tend to shy off from over-loving kids. When my sister and I were kids my mom had a mini poodle and she hated us because we always wanted to love her too much and play with her, she just wanted to be left alone to sit in my mom’s lap. Lol 

@tessiesmom26 omg so incredible you found the pearl from the ring that has special meaning. Sounds like pearls just wanna runaway from you hehehe. Jk. Your pup sounds like our other dog when we were kids. We had an old English sheepdog and he was big and furry and so loving. I miss having a big fluffy dog. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 20/7

Timing: -2,-1, 0

Typical LP length: 13

Testing: trying to hold off as long as possible. I was going to be dumb today and test but then I woke up with an insane need to pee and couldn’t find the tests so I missed the chance. Lol better that way, save myself a bfn since it’s really too early. Im symptom spotting like crazy ugh. Somebody turn my brain off pls. 

R/R: my sister is here for the weekend. I’m so excited. She’s my best friend and I have all these ideas for what to do together and can’t decide hahaha. Honestly we could sit at the kitchen table all day chatting and it would be an awesome day.

CS/Q: can’t think of anything 

Anniversary

• @hgsurvivor lol I mean this pup is obsessed with me and every second I’m sitting he’s with me. But, he’s also extremely friendly. So nice that you get to spend time with your sister! My sister and I have had a rough relationship since covid started and unfortunately haven’t been able to spend much time together. So it’s so so nice that you get to spend time with your sister, especially this weekend. I hope you guys have a good weekend.