1st Trimester
Options

Very painful implantation yesterday morning

edited September 2021 in 1st Trimester

Hi everyone,

Anyone else have this during implantation? I'd so, is it normal? I don't remember this happening last time (still birth though ..)

I had a very painful experience that started when I woke up at around 6AM. My lower abdomen (where the pubic hair starts), was hurting a bit, and I was weak, and didn't want to get out of bed. I we t back to sleep u til around 8AM, and I got up. The pain was alite more, but nothing I couldn't handle. I went up stairs, and drank water and then milk, went outside, I was in such high temperatures inside my body, I laid down. (Thankfully it was a very windy morning), I felt better, and went to the washroom and poop came out slow, well I continued to have a huge rise in my body temp that I thought I might faint, and was preparing for it...
  Also am still having heavy and light bleeding, yet no loss of symptoms. (Think it's mostly light now.)
   After, I laid on the floor for a bit, then laid in bed again, then in about 30 min, everything was ok, and I have I experienced anything like that since.

Thanks for readi f and please reply if you have an answer.

Re: Very painful implantation yesterday morning

• Options

Hi everyone,

Anyone else have this during implantation? I'd so, is it normal? I don't remember this happening last time (still birth though ..)

I had a very painful experience that started when I woke up at around 6AM. My lower abdomen (where the pubic hair starts), was hurting a bit, and I was weak, and didn't want to get out of bed. I we t back to sleep u til around 8AM, and I got up. The pain was alite more, but nothing I couldn't handle. I went up stairs, and drank water and then milk, went outside, I was in such high temperatures inside my body, I laid down. (Thankfully it was a very windy morning), I felt better, and went to the washroom and poop came out slow, well I continued to have a huge rise in my body temp that I thought I might faint, and was preparing for it...
      Also am still having heavy and light bleeding, yet no loss of symptoms. (Think it's mostly light now.)
       After, I laid on the floor for a bit, then laid in bed again, then in about 30 min, everything was ok, and I have I experienced anything like that since.

Thanks for readi f and please reply if you have an answer.
    None of this sounds like pregnancy symptoms to me. How far a long are you? Have you confirmed with a home pregnancy test or your doctor. Fever is not a pregnancy symptom. If you have heavy bleeding you should call your doctor.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    What ⬆️ she said. Those don’t sound like pregnancy symptoms, it sounds like you’re coming down with something. I would suggest calling your doctor and discussing your symptoms and getting input on the safest option to address them.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    I guess I explained it wrong then... Your right, internet can only help so much, 
      Thanks.
      I made a DRs appointment. Overly painful and feelings of fainting because of high body temp needs to be looked at.

• Options
    starkettestarkette member
    edited October 2021
    Hi! So a rise in your body temp is sometimes a symptom of pregnancy, but not a fever. Just feeling warmer than usual. The bleeding you described...are you on your period? Is it the normal time you would be having your period? If not, definitely see a doctor. Implantation bleeding is usually light or more like discharge.