March 2022 Moms
Options

Randoms w/o Sept 13

Randoms randoms bring out your randoms

Re: Randoms w/o Sept 13

• Options
    @jessier19 congrats that’s so exciting!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jessier19 that’s awesome, congrats!!
  • Options
    @jessier19 That sounds so exciting!!!! Congratulations!!! I hope you'll tell us how it's all going once you start and get settled in!!!
  • Options
    @jessier19 oh wow! That's so exciting! Congratulations on the new stage!
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker Yay that's amazing!!! What great news!!!
  • Options
    @jessier Congratulations! That's amazing news!
    @goldfishcraker Very exciting!!! Hopefully, it won't be a year wait!

• Options
    @goldfishcraker yay that's amazing!!! I hope you can get it scheduled sooner rather than later, and I hope it goes swimmingly. 
  • Options
    @goldfishcraker that’s amazing and such a relief I am sure!! FX blood results come back reassuring as well.
  • Options
    Anyone else sooooo done with babes after this one? I told my OB that if I end up having to do a repeat CS just yank my tubes out on the way to get LO. 4 babies in 4 years = 120% over being pregnant and any more babes 😆 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts yes, I told dh when we found out I was pregnant that this would be my last pregnancy, regardless of outcome. I don't enjoy most parts of being pregnant, and I can't take any more heartbreak. I also hate the way I go from totally fine to starving and vomiting in a matter of seconds.  So for me, this is it.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I mean...I was done after my first and somehow I'm in my 3rd so...my OB asked me at Monday's appointment if I want my tubes tied after this one...I'm pretty sure I'm old enough at this point that nature is going to take it's course soon enough...but despite how sick I am I'm not ruling at a fourth just yet. And I feel like a crazy person for even saying that (as I return from throwing up for the 15th time today...)
  • Options
    We're definitely going for a 4th, and planning two close kids again. Dd1 and dd2 are 19 months apart, so we'll start ttc again in January 2023. I've basically resolved that I'll be pregnant or nursing until 2025 if everything goes to plan so that is exhausting to think about and a bit daunting. Happy I had almost a 2 year break tho!
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm done after this too. Also told mh regardless of if this pregnancy ends up with a baby I can't do it all again. Ttc and pregnancy are too consuming/anxiety producing for me. I think mh will get snipped though, I've been through enough lol 
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I totally get it. I always wanted three but I think we will be done after this pregnancy. It has been so much harder this time around and I don't want to do it again. Though the brain has a way of forgetting the hard stuff, so who knows. 
  • Options
    @Panaceia that's how I felt previously while still pregnant with the twins although MH said he was done after them. After we lost dd3 we discussed maybe trying again in a few years and *boom* SURPRISE this babe occurred. (I have PCOS and had to take letrozole to get pregnant previously, So I was 100% certain I couldn't have a surprise baby). This time though I'm like nope... DONE regardless of what happens. I can't go through it again. 

@Patience7150 wowza good luck! DD1 and dd2/3 are 24 months apart (23 months 19 days technically). This babe and dd2 will be 17ish months apart. Found out I was pregnant with DD1 March 2017 so it really will be 4 years full circle start to finish. 

@morgantu if we're able to do a VBAC than yeah, MH will get snipped. But if it's a repeat CS just do it while I'm open. I really hope we can do a VBAC though, CS recovery is no joke. Granted my vaginal birth with DD1 was pretty easy so I have warm fuzzy memories of it and have forgotten a lot of misery. It was just super hard following the CS recovery rules, esp with a toddler wanting ups let alone TWO this time around. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I am definitely done after this pregnancy, and want to get my tubes tied! I'm going from 1 to 3 kids, and I'll be 40 at delivery. Took over 2 years to get pregnant, and it was too stressful. It definitely took a mental and physical toll on my body!
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts about 90% sure this is it for us. I’ll be 41 at delivery and DH will be 46. I could be talked into one more but they’d need to be close in age again (DS will be 20 months when baby girl arrives). I like the thought of two kids, it feels pretty complete to me. But I’m not ruling anything out quite yet. 
  • Options
    I am also 90% sure baby #3 is the last for us. Mine are all 3 years apart. Even though I don't have difficult pregnancies, there is still the weight gain and breastfeeding etc. Plus I have an extremely demanding job that wears me out and leaves little left over for parenting. If I was a SAHM I would probably want 4. 

I am thinking of getting my tubes tied at the RCS for this baby, since that is something my OB offered last time. I hear it reduces risk of ovarian cancer as well. But I also heard it can cause hormone problems so I am not sure what to do.
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm kind of on the fence, my first 2 pregnancies were a breeze and I could've done it 10 more times... this one has been less pleasant.  My dear, sweet husband saw one of those wagon things at Target today and said "If we had more than one, we could do this" and I nearly punched him.  Of the 2 of us, he's been more sure he doesn't want any past #3 until today when he saw that dumb cart.  At this point, I don't think I want to do it again... ask me in 12 months and my answer might have changed.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers