May 2022 Moms
Options

Symptoms - August

Tell us how you are feeling! 

Re: Symptoms - August

• Options
    Well, so far tired. And waves of nausea…both of which i didn’t get with DD. 
    Had an beta on Tuesday (925) and today (2306). Waiting on nurse call to tell me all is well but dr google tells me those are high…
  • Options
    @And846 I hope your nurse was able to reassure you! Are you thinking potential multiples? I know you said in the intros you wouldn't see your RE for u/s until 7 weeks, right?

Also, responding to your Intros comment here since it's somewhat related: I definitely googled my first beta as well (225), which helped a bit! ;-) And I looked back at my old FertilityFriend charts and it was comparable to my first beta with DD. :-D  

Jumping in to say that I continue to be tired. I took a nap at 11am and abdicated all parenting to DH, lol. I don't remember being so tired so early with DD. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Bababatty the nurse did call and she said that the numbers were great and the dr was pleased. She said if the first beta was over 1000 they would dig a little more. She did say they are a little higher but it’s likely I’m a little further along. Confirmation will be at 7 wk u/s.

and yes. So tired. I’d give anything for a giant cup of coffee mid afternoons now. 

• Options
    @And846 That's great news! I'm glad you got some helpful feedback from the nurse. :)
  • Options
    @Bababatty ditto on the exhaustion! I made DD take a nap with me on the couch yesterday. It screwed up bedtime but was great in the moment. 
  • Options
    I feel like after I got my BFP I relaxed and so did all symptoms! Surprisingly, I’m not (any more) tired (than usual) and no nausea to speak of. I do get hormonal back pain, but have found sneaking in a few cat-cows throughout the day make those go away pretty quick. Overall, I’m so happy to be pregnant, I’m on cloud 9, so ignore all the things that are less than perfect. 
  • Options
    i used Flo to track my cycles back in 2018 - present... including some preg symptoms. i actually went back and looked... i had some cramping at like the 3 week mark and intense bloat, and then off and on nausea week 5-12. besides some cramping and bloat, i've had nothing this time around. which part of me is like yay! and then obvs crazy prego brain makes you be like hmmm where are those symptoms? 
  • Options
    Ditto! I keep wondering where they are but then i get tired and when i was making spaghetti with ground beef last week the smell got to me. 
  • Options
    For me it’s Nausea- it’s so bad this time I might need those motion sickness bracelets to help curb the feeling. 

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    @anniemarie887 @And846 Same--every time I don't feel a symptom I get nervous. Yesterday I made it the whole day without wanting a nap, which naturally freaked me out. Until I passed out on the couch at 8pm, lol. Ohhh there's that exhaustion.

I've been having light cramping on and off, which stressed me out. But luckily TB app reassured me that's normal. I don't remember having that with DD, but maybe I did. Honestly, I just remember being so tired and having such aversions to smells that all other little symptoms have faded from memory.  
  • Options
    kellyt89kellyt89 member
    edited August 2021
    5 weeks 2 days, so far I just have sore boobs and mild intermittent cramping. In the morning after I eat I’ve been feeling a little yucky, but I can’t tell if it’s all in my head or not lol!
  • Options
    First pregnancy here! Definitely feeling bloated and crampy pretty much always in this 4-5 week mark - reading lots of articles and feeling so paranoid !
  • Options
    First pregnancy here too! My nipples are sore when I brush against them and seem paler than usual and I sleep way earlier and easier in the night than I usually do. I’m drinking more water than usually without thinking about it, using the bathroom more, and I have stomach aches a bit immediately after eating
  • Options
    I feel like my symptoms started so early. Before I even got a positive test. I have sensitive nipple(still breastfeeding.), bad nausea, bloating, the low back pain, face rash, hot flashes. I am feeling it with this one. Currently 4 weeks 5 days
  • Options
    I have been trying to take a nap all week. Haha My kiddos started school Wednesday. So between getting them ready and my 2 year old waking up 20 minutes into his nap all weeks, I am exhausted.  
  • Options
    I've been having occasional nausea and fatigue. The last 2 days I've had super intense cramping, and feel like I'm having back labor. I'm assuming it's from implantation since I'm only 4w4d right now, but oof. I don't remember cramping this much with my other 2 girls
  • Options
    Hello!! I’m currently in my two week wait for a 5 day blastocyst, what were your symptoms during your two week wait? Also when did your doctor do your blood beta test?
    This waiting is absolutely terrible.. every doctor is different I’ve heard of people doing it as soon as nine days after transfer… just curious what your doctor recommended my doctor is making me wait 14 days.