Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 9/9

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Thursday 9/9

• Month/Cycle: 34/36

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT

R/R: Whew this week flew by. I’m technically off tomorrow but may have to squeeze some work in because 3 days in a week is not enough time. But I’ll definitely do it from home so it’s nice to be the last day this week for waking up early. DH is golfing after work so I’m looking forward to a lazy night on the couch eating leftovers! 

CS/Q: a bit messy but today has to be O day I’d think. 

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: cm, cp (still learning this one), dtd

R/R: someone needs to come tell these high 80s/low 90s temperatures and their high dew points to go away. We’re approaching mid-September, I’m ready for those perfect low 70s /no humidity days! 

CS/Q: for those of you using opks, what brand do you use/prefer? I saw Amazon has some that are a lot more in a pack than what you find at Walmart or target etc. 

Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 an evening on the couch with leftovers sounds incredible! Are you watching anything good these days? I just finished a show and I’m looking for something new.
      Anniversary

• boymama2018boymama2018 member
    edited September 2021

Hi guys, I will join you here....

Month/Cycle: I guess we can consider this Month 9 but cycle 3. *TW* I had a suspected EP in Jan (RE thinks it actually was a chemical) and a confirmed EP from April in my left tube. Both treated with MTX so I have both tubes still. *End TW* I had to wait 3 months before resuming trying so here we are, again finally. It's been a really tough year. 

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: What am I not doing is the question. I had an HSG last month and got the all clear. I also officially have an RE who is willing to do a monitored natural cycle for a few months to try and catch a right sided O to avoid my left tube. I have been doing lots of things while waiting for this time to come but my favorite has been acupuncture. She's been zapping my right ovary for weeks....lol. I find out if we are a 'go' or not this cycle tomorrow via u/s. Other than that I have been using OPKs. 

R/R: Annoyed that I am feeling 'action' on my left side. Hoping its just from my prior issue and not actual ovulation there for a second month in a row. Pray for my right ovary pls. 

CS/Q: none

• bows22bows22 member
    edited September 2021
    @hgsurvivor I use Wondfos for OPKs. And no great TV recs. I imagine what’s on my TV is similar to what is on yours 😂

@boymama2018 hi! I’m glad you are able to get back to TTC and it sounds like you have a great plan. I said a quick prayer for that right ovary! 
  • *lurking from TWW*

@hgsurvivor I like the easy@home OPKs, they're pretty affordable and I haven't had any issues with them and I've probably peed on over a hundred of them.
  • @bows22 woo lazy night on the couch!

@hgsurvivor we've had the last couple days in the 70s and randomly on Saturday we're supposed to be nearly 90! Ugh. The cooler weather has me so ready for fall! For OPKs I've been using Premate brand. I like that the stick is fatter than other brands.

@boymama2018 that's great that your HSG was clear. FX you get the green light on the cycle and it's on your right side!

Month/Cycle: forever

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: RI consult and testing

R/R: had a tradeshow for work today and omg the room we were in was FREEZING. Wtf, it's not even like it was hot outside. I think our high was 72 today. Idk if they thought to crank the AC knowing there would be hundreds of people around or what. So glad tomorrow is Friday!

CS/Q: 
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause