Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits w/o 9.6

keikilovekeikilove member
edited September 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant

What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week?

How's everything going? Any recent wins?

What has you motivated or struggling this week?

Re: Healthy Habits w/o 9.6

• Oh I’m the total opposite of this post this week. I’ve been feeling cold-like symptoms all weekend. Tested negative fir Covid with the rapid test, waiting fir the other test results just to verify it’s not COVID. So not o my do I feel like shit, I’m also sitting here worrying about COVID. Obviously we’re vaccinated, but this delta variant is just scary. 

So healthy habits fir the moment? Other than eating super healthy chicken soup (my mom’s recipe) I’ve been riding out the symptoms and watching tv. 
      Anniversary

• What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? I have got to start taking care of my body a little better. I signed up for a running club that starts next week. I’m not really a runner, so this should be interesting, haha.

How's everything going? Any recent wins? I haven’t felt happy with myself lately, so I’m hoping focusing on increased exercise and better food choices will help me feel better.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? Hoping that paying money will help me stay motivated for the running program! 
    :D

• Loading the player...
  • @abjm0325 that’s great you joined a running club! I’m not a runner either but a few times I’ve gotten into it - especially in the cold months since I hate the heat - and it does feel great, that sense of accomplishment. 
    Check out the app C25K (couch to 5k). It was a great place to start for me. I was actually thinking I want to start some running schedule again when it gets cold here. Still in the mid 80s here. Ugh. 
      Anniversary

• Thanks, @hgsurvivor! I've done a few 5Ks in the past but is has been a number of years so I'm starting from square one here. I'll check out that app! Fall is definitely my favorite for running weather.
  • I am in a constant battle of "physical" health (losing some weight regaining my muscle that I lost) and my mental health. Unfortunately, those two are very intertwined and I have yet to find a way to appease both at the same time. Yesterday, my mental health needed more attention so this was my lunch. It made me happy for the rest of the day so I tried not to feel guilty about it haha!

Pumpkin & cheesecake twist in a waffle cone!

• What habits, goals, or resolutions are you focusing on this week? Trying to keep stress low and stick to my GF DF Paleo diet. Ya know, the whole anti-inflammatory diet (boring). That said I am probably going to cheat on Saturday night because my husband is going to the Yankee game with friends and I deserve a treat. I have been sticking to going for my outdoor walks.

How's everything going? Any recent wins? Everything is going well. I was on vacation last week and tried to stick to my morning smoothie and not go too overboard with cheating/drinking because I had already put 9 weeks of work in. I was actually kind of ready to start cooking again and to get back into my routine this week. I can only handle so much take out...you start running out of options and appeal. I have also already had 2 acupuncture appointments this week so I am feeling kind of relaxed.

What has you motivated or struggling this week? My RE visit tomorrow morning has me motivated.