Trying to Get Pregnant

Ten Things Tuesday 9.7

Feeling thankful for anything? List your top ten below.☀️Happy Tuesday!☀️ 

Re: Ten Things Tuesday 9.7

• hgsurvivorhgsurvivor member
    edited September 2021
    Ok maybe this is incredibly selfish of me, ir maybe a result of living the first world life, but I find having to think of 10 things really daunting. Maybe I’m a pessimist? Anyway. 

1. My husbands support and understanding 
    2. modern medicine 
    3. streaming platforms to watch whatever I want when I want it (how did we ever wait fir commercials, and a whole week between episodes etc??? Lol) 
    4. the power of my momma’s chicken soup 
    5. large capacity hot water heaters for long hot showers. 
      Anniversary

• @hgsurvivor I also find ten things a little overwhelming!
    1. Getting to relax at our cabin yesterday (even though it doesn’t have a bathroom yet lol)
    2. My super chill cat
    3. Easily accessible flea medicine because I know the dogs attracted something while frolicking around in the woods
    4. Positive experience at the obgyn today
    5. DH made my favorite dinner last night, chicken paprikas 😍
    6. Perfect weather today
    7. Living next to a neighborhood that is perfect for quiet walks
    8. Trash reality TV
  • Loading the player...
  • @pinkkillersheep a chill cat!!! Omg my cat is still not forgiving me for “abandoning” him when we went in vacation two weeks ago. He has been waking me up around 3-4 times each night. Gently pawing at my face and meowing loudly in my ear. Just to make sure I don’t forget him or I don’t know. I’m so done with the interrupted sleep!
    lol About the dogs getting into things while frolicking in the woods. I learned that lesson all too well when we woke up in a bed with ticks everywhere that my dogs brought home after hiking. Ugh! Most were dead thanks to the tick/flea meds but eew. 
    A positive experience with your on, that’s so important! It makes all the difference. 
      Anniversary

• @hgsurvivor I’m pretty sure he’s only chill because he’s an outdoor/indoor cat. He doesn’t go very far, mostly he just sits on the porch swing and watches people walk their dogs. But if he’s inside at night he will wake us up at 2AM without fail. We tried to keep him indoors when we first got him years ago but he was VERY clear that would not stand lol. 
  • I’m a day late but still wanted to make myself do this exercise. 

1) DH doing his best to maintain his positivity and energy during his medical treatment 
    2) Flexible work schedules 
    3) Beautiful weather 
    4) Our general good health in the midst of this Covid crisis 
    5) Access to quality medical care
    6) Modern medicine 
    7) My family’s support during this tough time
    8) More work opportunities 
    9) Our affectionate kitty
    10) Friends going through IF sharing their struggles w me. Helps me to feel normal, not so alone in this. 
  • keikilovekeikilove member
    edited September 2021
    @hgsurvivor @pinkkillersheep Your cat situations sound too familiar! We got a kitty 9 months ago and tried to keep him inside 100%. But he can see this neighborhood cat that was left behind by the people who lived in our house before us. They both seemed so lonely that we let him go socialize w the neighborhood cat a few afternoons. Now our cat disappears outside for hours and hides when we call to him. But, without fail, he cries loudly at our window between 4-5 am to be let back in when he gets hungry. It’s driving us crazy! We tried keeping him inside again but he’s sneaky. 
  • @keikilove sounds like your cat would be a great candidate for a cat door that only unlocks when an RFID tag on the cat's collar is nearby

1. DH and his groan inducing puns/jokes
    2. Cooler weather - I'm feeling ready for fall already!
    3. Comfy clothes
    4. My cat even though she's been waking me up in the middle of the night lately demanding head pets
    5. New possibilities at work
    6. Friends
    7. TB friends
    8. Tasty food
    9. Free streaming services
    10. Blankets
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause