1st Trimester

5 weeks - no real symptoms?

I’m 5 weeks. I found out at 4 weeks that I was pregnant and my blood levels looked great. I get another levels tested next week. Weirdly I have no symptoms other that off and on sore boobs and nipples. Is this normal? I feel like nothing is happening inside me and it is freaking me out!

Re: 5 weeks - no real symptoms?

• I’m 5 weeks. I found out at 4 weeks that I was pregnant and my blood levels looked great. I get another levels tested next week. Weirdly I have no symptoms other that off and on sore boobs and nipples. Is this normal? I feel like nothing is happening inside me and it is freaking me out!
    You have a missed period, right? That is the main symptom.  

Feel blessed you are not puking continually.  

You don't feel like "anything is happening in side me" until baby is big enough to bump around.

As of right now, your fetus is still below/at the pelvic bone.  Believe the tests and be thankful you are not sicker than sick! 
  • @cbiron0330 I didn’t really have symptoms until 6 weeks. Some people I know didn’t really have symptoms at all, and some were sick as a dog for weeks. Everyone is different. 🙂
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes it is normal. At six weeks I m starting to get nauseous but not throwing up . Before that I did not get anything just sore boobs like you 
  • Yes, clearly I had a missed period and a blood test to confirm 🤣. I guess I should be thankful! Just wasn’t sure what I was supposed to feel. It’s my first pregnancy. (Other than my chemical which had tons of negative symptoms). I do feel like it’s hard to eat my breakfast in the morning, but I wouldn’t say I am nauseous. Thanks for the input!