April 2022 Moms
Options

HG

Anyone else dealing with or have experienced HG? This is my 3rd pregnancy (1 early loss, 1 birth, now this one) and the second time dealing with HG. The first time my Son's clinic wouldn't make an appointment for me to be seen because to the receptionist it just sounded like regular "morning sickness" and their clinic won't make extra appointments until you've been seen by your OB. So, I had to wait most of the 1st trimester to be seen and by then had found ways to cope. I also was seen by my primary care doc and was given fluids, so that helped.
This time around it feels worse and I have different insurance, so I will be calling tomorrow to see what I can do. It's so hard feeling like this and not being able to take care of my toddler the way I want and the way she needs. I also don't have family or friends that are able to help for a while, do I'm stuck like this again for the time being.
Blargh.

Re: HG

• Options
    Anyone else dealing with or have experienced HG? This is my 3rd pregnancy (1 early loss, 1 birth, now this one) and the second time dealing with HG. The first time my Son's clinic wouldn't make an appointment for me to be seen because to the receptionist it just sounded like regular "morning sickness" and their clinic won't make extra appointments until you've been seen by your OB. So, I had to wait most of the 1st trimester to be seen and by then had found ways to cope. I also was seen by my primary care doc and was given fluids, so that helped.
    This time around it feels worse and I have different insurance, so I will be calling tomorrow to see what I can do. It's so hard feeling like this and not being able to take care of my toddler the way I want and the way she needs. I also don't have family or friends that are able to help for a while, do I'm stuck like this again for the time being.
    Blargh.
    Hi there! Please read the “READ THIS FIRST” post pinned to the top of the community page, and then introduce yourself in our “introductions” thread. We don’t typically make individual threads for questions or problems. We have a symptoms thread, “great big questions” thread, and a few others that will help you.