Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Wednesday 9/1

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Wednesday 9/1

• Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited September 2021
    Month/Cycle: 3AL

CD/DPO: 24/11-13 dpo
    Timing: good
    Typical LP length: 13-14
    Testing: tomorrow or friday
    R/R: I probably haven't been watering the mystery pepper enough, so it's been growing super slowly. I'm going to try watering more and trying to get it more direct sun (without frying the sh*t out of it) and see if we get a miracle before it gets too cold 😂 I know I have very little chance, but I want to know what this guy is! Google reverse image search suggests Carolina reaper, jalepeño, or habanero, but who knows! No flowers yet so it makes it really difficult to ID. 

ETA: ok I forgot how insanely hot Carolina reapers are 🔥🥵. There's *no* way that's what the mystery plant is, but I think habanero is still likely .

CS/Q: nope! 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/2

CD/DPO: 36/8

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: negative today. I knew it was too early. Now I have to wait until Saturday (expected AF day) because I only have one left

R/R: I woke up a half hour before the alarm clock today so I'm just a tired tired person at work 😞

CS/Q: nope

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/1AL

CD/DPO: 36/15? 

Timing: benched this cycle, just WFAF 

Typical LP length: 13/14 days

Testing: Nope

R/R: I lost my CH on FF because I've had so many low temps without AF showing up. So now I've had temp shifts and insane cramps, all without AF.. I had thought it was a good sign when FF showed O because then it would be confirmation that I did O and would be back on track to starting cycles again.. but now I'm not too sure. 

CS/Q: Not today..

@pajamstagrams My aunt and uncle grow Carolina Reapers and I can't even bare to smell them, let alone eat anything that spicy! I'll be interested to hear what they become! 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Options
    pajamstagramspajamstagrams member
    edited September 2021
    @tessiesmom26 omg I didn't think anyone grew them for funsies! 😳 Yeah I love spicy but not that much. 

I'd be interested in seeing your chart to see what's going on, if you're comfortable posting it!  I've had a couple cycles with low temps at the end, but it's only like 2 days tops 

Edit more tags:

@wisewitch222 ohh that extra half hour makes allllll the difference. 😴
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/1AL

CD/DPO: 27/8

Typical LP length: 16

Testing: trying to WFAF 

R/R: finally had the opportunity to spend a gift card I've had since before the pandemic so I have a lovely new coat (on sale!) For fall/winter

CS/Q: not today

• Options
    @pajamstagrams I am going to add it to the Chart Stalk thread.. because there is still not AF and another lower temp.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22