April 2022 Moms
Options

Hey ladies, I’d love to have some advice!

So I found out I was pregnant with my second child almost 2 weeks ago. I’m not sure how far along I am but based on my last period I should be about 6 weeks. I go to my first ultrasound the 16th. Well I haven’t had really any symptoms at all except for my boobs being sore & a little bit fatigued.. my mom works at a doctors office & she brought a little ultrasound machine home so I can at least see the baby. Last time I got an ultrasound done I was 6 weeks 4 days & my daughter looked like a little bean. Well I can’t even see the baby this time. I’m a little worried. I definitely am pregnant because my blood work confirmed it, also not having any pain or discomfort. Am I just overreacting?

Re: Hey ladies, I’d love to have some advice!

• Options
    weatheash said:
    So I found out I was pregnant with my second child almost 2 weeks ago. I’m not sure how far along I am but based on my last period I should be about 6 weeks. I go to my first ultrasound the 16th. Well I haven’t had really any symptoms at all except for my boobs being sore & a little bit fatigued.. my mom works at a doctors office & she brought a little ultrasound machine home so I can at least see the baby. Last time I got an ultrasound done I was 6 weeks 4 days & my daughter looked like a little bean. Well I can’t even see the baby this time. I’m a little worried. I definitely am pregnant because my blood work confirmed it, also not having any pain or discomfort. Am I just overreacting?
    Hi! Please read the READ THIS FIRST post pinned to the top of the page and introduce yourself on the intros page. :) 
  • Options
    Oh I’m sorry! I’ll do that now! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow I didn’t know that, I haven’t used it much. But I definitely don’t want to take my chances, thank you so much for the advice! 
  • Options
    @weatheash No worries whatsoever! I know we are all looking for reassurances that everything is okay, in whatever ways we can. I just want to make sure you’re staying as mentally healthy as possible during the insanity that is the first tri! Not all of us are having symptoms— mine at the moment is just fatigue— but trust the blood work for now and wait for your first MD appointment for anything else ❤️