Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 8/28-8/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite magical or mythological animal?

Re: WTO Weekend 8/28-8/29

• Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opk

R/R: Class went pretty well this weekend, so that's good. And even though it's super hot it's at least beautiful outside. Trying to keep it positive today.

CS/Q: I have attempted to experiment with cp but I am not a fan. I'll try it for this cycle just to get the experience but will probably call it quits after that.

GTKY: What is your favorite magical or mythological animal? Great question. I'm going to have to go with a siren. I'd like to harness some of that man-eating energy.
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin for me, vit e and c for him

R/R: Decorating at my sister's for tomorrow's party! Cupcake decorating went awesome and took half as long as I expected. 

Very tired today after adrenaline last evening, my dog got sick and we ended up taking him to the emergency vet. Happily tests and xray came back clear, so they think he either ate something in the yard, or had mild pancreatitis. He's over the moon because he "gets" to eat chicken and rice for 3 days and that's people food so yay! We got a big laugh because they gave him subcutaneous fluids at the vet and by bedtime, it had all migrated down to his chest, so he had a boob.

CS/Q: temp back down today, thinking O will be tomorrow, which is good because we didn't end up HIO yesterday due to the dog stuff.

GTKY: What is your favorite magical or mythological animal? Probably dragons
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@pinkkillersheep I am so happy that you’re having a better and more positive day today! I hope it continues for you and you have a great rest of your weekend! Lol at “harness some of that man-eating energy” 🤣🤣

@fantasyflyte hahaha awhhh your pup is so cute!! So glad to hear that he’s doing better after that incident and I hope he continues to improve! That chicken and rice is such a treat for them! I still wanna see how it all turned out and what color is inside that cake! Lol

Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: opk & bbt

R/R: forgot to temp this morning so ugh. Today was a shit day at work, like every other. I hate the girl I work with. She’s so annoying and passive aggressive, and even looking at her just aggravates me. We don’t have much planned for the weekend, I’m supposed to go pick potatoes in the garden again tomorrow. I was supposed to last week but it was too hot so I didn’t and it’s shaping up the same way this weekend. So not sure what’s going to happen. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite magical or mythological animal? I don’t know that I really have one? My mind goes right to unicorns but I don’t like them. Lol. I like Shrek, so maybe ogres? 🤣🤣 although the topic of werewolves have been a big subject in my house as of lately. So either one. Lol. 
  • Options
    @fantasyflyte Glad the pup is ok! I know those late night emergency vet visits and they are quite stressful. And congrats on the cupcake decorating!
    @paytonpedro I'm sorry to hear work sucks. Passive aggressiveness is the absolute worst. Out of curiosity, why have werewolves been a big subject? 
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: AF arrived today. Welp. So waiting for that to end  

R/R: we’re finishing our vacation in Vermont and I’m in love with the soft maple candies. I’m taking home a bunch. Haha 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite magical or mythological animal? 
    Dragons like in How To Train Your Dragon. Or a Pegasus. 
      Anniversary

• Options
    paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited August 2021
    @hgsurvivor so sorry for cd 1. 
    I don’t live in Vermont but do live in a huge maple area and those maple candies are the bomb diggity!! Literally my favorite thing ever!! 

@pinkkillersheep the answer to that would require a TW**** for living children. 

My children are obsessed with werewolves and my oldest wants to be one for Halloween. My youngest howls all day and they both won’t go in the woods alone. Which totally works in my favor. Anything werewolf is really popular with them, they like the movie Dark Shadows for the werewolf at the end. Lol 

• Options
    @paytonpedro thanks. Those candies are so good. They make good gifts for everyone back home too. 
    I love werewolves too! I mean who doesn’t right? Hahaha 

@fantasyflyte your pup is adorable! Glad he’s doing better. I know those middle of the night emergency vet visits. They’re brutal. Our dog if 15 yrs died two months ago and of course it was at 2am. 
    Not to mention they’re not cheap either. 
      Anniversary

• Options
    @hgsurvivor so sorry about the loss of your pup. ❤️
  • Options
    @paytonpedro @pinkkillersheep cake and cupcakes in spoiler! TW for party centered around someone else's pregnancy. 

• Options
    @hgsurvivor Sorry you’re back in WTO. Glad it sounds like you’ve had a nice vacation!
    @fantasyflyte It looks fantastic! How’s the pup doing today?
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep much better, thanks! He's scarfing down the chicken and rice and is acting totally normal now.