February 2022 Moms

Boy or girl? What do y’all think? Please read entire post before commenting. Thank you!

This is just a guessing game, please no rude comments! I know it will still be a couple weeks until we know for sure but figured why not?  Also, keep the “you won’t know until your child decides for itself” BS to yourself.  My child will be raised knowing that facts, and opinions do exist and will know the difference between the two. Also, I’m not bashing anyone who chooses to think otherwise, everyone has their own ways of thinking I’ve just seen way too many people lashing out at mothers over the gender neutral issue which is honestly pathetic considering this website is made for the purpose to SUPPORT and inform all of us. Being a mother is already hard enough. Why make it harder by being rude?  ☺️

Answers

• You can have a NIPT test to tell you the biological sex or your baby. 
  • edited August 2021
    @hailyschaber Hi Haily, I don’t know what your baby is, but on this board we don’t do one off posts like this to encourage organization, and community. We have a what team are you on? thread a scroll down that would have been a more appropriate place to post this. Please read the 
    read first thread at the top before posting one off posts again. I can tell by your tone that you may not take this well. If you aren’t interested in joining our community, and reading these posts, Facebook or another pregnancy group may be a better fit you you. If you are interested in joining our wonderful community, introduce yourself on the introductions board and welcome! 
  • Loading the player...

• This is just a guessing game, please no rude comments! I know it will still be a couple weeks until we know for sure but figured why not?  Also, keep the “you won’t know until your child decides for itself” BS to yourself.  My child will be raised knowing that facts, and opinions do exist and will know the difference between the two. Also, I’m not bashing anyone who chooses to think otherwise, everyone has their own ways of thinking I’ve just seen way too many people lashing out at mothers over the gender neutral issue which is honestly pathetic considering this website is made for the purpose to SUPPORT and inform all of us. Being a mother is already hard enough. Why make it harder by being rude?  ☺️
    QFP