Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Acupuncture

Tell me your acupuncture stories. Did it work? Did it not work? How long were you trying before doing it, and how long did it take to get pregnant (if it happened) after you started acupuncture? Why did you decide to do acupuncture?

Thank you!

Re: Acupuncture

• Options
    I LOVE acupuncture. I did acupuncture + herbs for 1 month and then got pregnant the first cycle. That pregnancy ended in miscarriage, but two months after my mc in February, I started going to another acupuncturist without herbs and it took me 3 months to get my bfp. I decided to do acupuncture because my first loss was pretty traumatic and I was suffering from anxiety and PTSD. I started going to acupuncture to help me sleep and to relax. It really helps to calm my mind. I am continuing to go every week in first tri just to try to quiet my PgAL brain. It's really helpful. Also, my acupuncturist is very understanding so she's great. When I went through my mc in Feb, I wasn't totally surprised because she kept telling me my pulse was weak which signaled to her that something was not flowing right with the pregnancy. Sure enough, there were chromosomal abnormalities that caused me to miscarry 5 weeks later. With this pg my acupuncturist said my pulse feels fabulous, so I am cautiously optimistic! I am a huge fan of acupuncture and firmly believe it can do wonders!! :) 
  • Options
    Thank you @ashlee113085! I am happy it worked for you and keeping my fingers crossed that this one sticks for you! I'm hopeful that it will do me some good too, so fingers crossed that the blood starts circulating where it needs to from acupuncture and I get preggerz soon!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    In my case acupuncture was really great. I remember I had gone through 3 sessions when I was in London. Apart from pregnancy it helped me in getting relaxed too. My husband supported me in that journey. My friend suggested me this treatment and it worked for me as well. I also took some herbal supplements along with that.
  • Options
    I must say - I love acupuncture, I'm trying to conceive since last year, but I didn't see any positive results. Me and my husband were really upset with it. Then someone, suggested us to go for acupuncture and herbal supplements. I had gone through 3 acupuncture sittings till now.

Since last week we are seeing some positive results, and I really hope that soon I will give some good news to all of you.
    Still, if anyone is looking for some more benefits of acupuncture, I researched an article, please have a look here: https://www.onhealth.com/content/1/acupuncture_alternative_pain_treatment