Trying to Get Pregnant

Tww Friday 8/20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: Tww Friday 8/20

• Month/Cycle: 3/3AL

CD/DPO: 22/ 7dpo

Timing: -2, 0

Typical LP length: 9/10 maybe

Testing: is af is late

R/R: We’re finally home! But mh is still on vacation until Sunday so it’s still kinda like a vacation  except I work tomorrow 😑 My back has been killing me and my normal bag of tricks/stretches aren’t helping at all. I feel like everything I do is just bandaid-ing it and it is never going to get better. I guess I just really have to take it easy and baby it for a while. Easier said than done.

CS/Q: 

• I've been lurking during vacation and the last few days but wasn't sure where I would land. I think based on CH that just showed up that I can go here now! 

Month/Cycle: 1/1AL

CD/DPO: 24/3?

Timing: benched this cycle

Typical LP length: 14

Testing: nope

R/R: Rant: work is so busy right now. I should NOT be on here but alas, here I am. 

Rave: I found a great playlist on Spotify today so I can at least jam out at work!

CS/Q: Putting chart in spoiler. This cycle is all sorts of screwy anyways, more about that in the spoiler. TW

This cycle is the first after my D&C so that date is the date listed as first day. Due to vacation last week, which in turn led to sleeping in and drinking more than usual, the temps are all over the place. I think it is safe to say that I did ovulate, based on the CH from FF. That is good news at least! I am usually very regular and typical cycles are 25/26 days. 

Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 0, +1

Typical LP length: 11-12

Testing: Sunday 

R/R: trying to be patient and not test early  but seriously it’s hard to get wait. I know everyone here knows the feeling. we’re on vacation visiting in-laws and I’m actually having a great time so that helps. 

CS/Q: can we post in the TWW every day while we wait or only the day the TWW starts? I posted yesterday so I hope it’s ok to post again today. 

Anniversary

• @hgsurvivor you can post everyday!! Everyday in wto and then over in tww! I’m glad you’re having a good time on vacation with your in-laws! It’s nice that you get along with them!

@tessiesmom26 im sorry about your loss. I think it does look like you ovulated! I’m terrible at temping on vacation so major props to you! I actually quit before o this time because they were just too wacky from the off schedule!