March 2022 Moms

PGAL Check In 8/19

gembudgembud member
edited August 2021 in March 2022 Moms
This thread is for those who are pregnant after a previous loss(es). TW for entire thread due to discussion of MC, TFMR, CP, etc. 

Weeks/EDD?

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 

Any appointment updates? 

Any big milestones?

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: PGAL Check In 8/19

• kgg2241kgg2241 member
    edited August 2021
    Weeks/EDD? 12 weeks today 🥳. 3/3
    Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? MMC at 11 weeks (1 day from 12 weeks)
    How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? I am feeling a bit better yesterday and today physically, which is a relief. Mentally I am still nervous but feeling relieved to make it to 12 weeks.  
    Any appointment updates? Not until mid September. I might go to a boutique ultrasound clinic to tide me over since I haven't had an appointment since 8 weeks. 
    Any big milestones? Today I passed my loss milestone. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions? Not so much. I am definitely feeling a little bit of the blues but I am hoping it passes now that I am feeling better. I've never experienced this before so it is a little strange. 
  • Weeks/EDD? March 21st / 9+3

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 2MMCs at 14 and 10 weeks (2017 and 2018), 1 CP 2020, 1 MC 2021

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? 
    Emotionally...exhausted and stressed. The comfort from the first ultrasound lasted a few days and now I'm stressing about NIPT and the 12 week ultrasound. It is literally never ending.
    Physically...I have never been this sick in my life. Ever. Not even with HG with my 2 girls. Nothing stays down and the severity of the nausea and dizziness is making me basically non functional.

Any appointment updates? NIPT on the 30th, NT scan on the 8th, GP on the 10th, OB on the 13th.

Any big milestones? Not until we get past the NIPT and 12 week scan.

Rants/Raves/Questions? I now have aversions to all liquids and foods. I am struggling HARD.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kgg2241 Yay for getting past such a big milestones ❤
  • Weeks/EDD? 8+/28 Mar

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? Blighted ovum (first pregnancy)

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? I have a really good couple friend who found out they were pregnant a week-ish before us and they just told us they had an MC although they heard a heartbeat at their first US. It’s taken some enjoyment out of this pregnancy because we would have finally been pregnant at the same time, and we meet all the time too so I worry they may get triggered as my tummy grows. 

Any appointment updates? My next appt is on 25 Mar and I’m hoping to see that baby has grown. The recent incident has driven home the point that hearing a heartbeat at the first US is no guarantee at all, which plays a lot on my mind. 

Any big milestones? 25 Mar US really. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? I have been sleeping really late and waking up late these days; like my body clock has shifted. I get enough sleep but I’m wondering if that’s not good for the baby? Also I’m having a lot of diarrhea which I am assuming is my body reacting to the nausea (if not up them down right?) but my husband thinks I should ask the OB about it. Any moms here experience diarrhea instead of puking? I’ve also recently read so much about Zika that I’ve decided to put on mozzie repellent daily from tomorrow onwards. I feel so paranoid but it’s like covid brain has made me want to take every precaution… who’s with me?
  • @bananasb Don't worry about the shifting sleep. Because it's summer my girls and 8 have been going to bed at like 1:30am and waking up around 11am...also the diarrhea can be totally normal. I get it a lot during pregnancy along with the constant vomiting...so super fun! If you feel like you're losing too much fluid or getting dehydrated because of it then you definitely need to talk to your doctor about it.
  • gembudgembud member
    edited August 2021
    @kgg2241 yay for passing your loss milestone 🥳 and as your due date twin I have to say it felt so good waking up and being 12w. Also, I’m all for the boutique ultrasound places especially since you have a while till you go again 

@Panaceia ugh hate that you are struggling so much now, that medical leave is beyond necessary ❤️

@bananasb so sorry about your friend, I am right there with you where I’m afraid to be around my best friend now since her lost and especially since I’m showing early. And yes to the diarrhea, not this pregnancy but it was my earliest and longest lasting symptom when I was pregnant with DS

Weeks/EDD? 12w 3/3

Previous loss(es) (share as much or as little as you like)? 7w in April

How are you feeling? Emotionally & physically? Tomorrow is my NT scan and I am nervous as all hell

Any appointment updates? Tomorrow 😬

Any big milestones? 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Honestly just want to get to tomorrow

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @gembud I'm absolutely positive that tomorrow will go perfectly!!!! Sending everything positive your way ❤❤❤❤❤
  • @gembud good luck tomorrow! Sending you all the good vibes. And yay for 12 weeks 🥳! 

@Panaceia I'm so sorry you are so sick. You definitely need to take some leave. You gotta take care of you and little bub ❤️. 

@bananasb I am struggling with diarrhea too. I don't throw up but I've had painful painful diarrhea daily (tmi?). It sucks. Hopefully it passes for both of us soon!