March 2022 Moms

Intro

Introduce yourself: Hi! I’m Elaina! This is my first pregnancy and I’m feeling alll the feelings of being nervous and excited!

Due date? March 21, 2022

How did you find out? I was in my hometown for my dad's wedding, and I found out in my childhood house when I missed my period! 

Tell us about yourself (Other children/pets? Job? Things you like to do? Spouse/partner?)
My husband and I live on a ranch, and we have two doggos and a leapord gecko! My in-laws also have a house on the property, and they have mini horses, dogs, and horses. 

How are you feeling? (First appointment? Any symptoms? Emotionally?)
I’m feeling okay. Just. So. Tired. A bit of morning sickness but without actually getting sick, and happy butterflies in my tummy from excitement. I’m also bloating a LOT so my clothes aren’t fitting quite right already.

GTKY: Tell us a fun or interesting fact about yourself! 
I’m half Filipina and half Irish, and my husband is American with blonde hair and blue eyes, so I’m really excited to see what our babies look like!

Re: Intro

• @knottie78352d21692f7ab5 Welcome and congratulations! You should repost this on the intro thread and you'll likely get more responses:) Also if you haven't already, see if you can change your user name (it just makes it easier for others to interact with you). You should jump in to some of the other threads so we can all get to know you ❤
  • Welcome!