February 2022 Moms

UO 8.12

Re: UO 8.12

• I hate my hardwood floors and wish my main living areas were carpet instead. 
  • @modoodles *clutches pearls* 0.0 (lol)
  • Loading the player...
  • @modoodles I hear you! Hardwood is beautiful but can be such a pain! I have hard floors in a lot of my house but it’s laminate? So a lot easier to take care of! And I don’t have to worry about damage as much. I would not want to vacuum so often though! 
  • @modoodles but like, I need to know why you hate them. I cant understand that. I love hardwood and the only place I like carpet (other than area rugs on the hardwood) are in bedrooms, and even then I still prefer hardwood with large area rugs. I feel like dog smell really sticks in carpet and we already have to shampoo our area rugs once a month, I wouldnt want to do a whole house of carpet every month. But also, our hardwood floors are messssssed up, the people who refinished them right before we bought the house didnt do it properly but Im not upset about it because I feel like our dogs would mess them up anyways and Id be upset if they messed up nice hardwood floors

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @livingoffpbjs I just want soft warm carpets to walknon, play with the baby on, stretch out on... I love being barefoot but hate walking on hardwood floors. No matter how often I clean the floors (run our robot vacuum daily and sweep after all meals) I always feel like I can feel stuff on the floors. 
  • @livingoffpbjs - I love carpet. I have to have it in the bedroom but with the dog & crazy kid I do appreciate a hard surface floor. We just did all the flooring in our new house with LVP (luxury vinyl plank) looks and feels real but a bit softer feeling having a cork backing at can’t be easily destroyed (and way less expensive) 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

• @photographerwife I vacuum our hardwood floors. We have a dog and a cat, and it’s so much easier to vacuum the hair vs. using the swiffer. I only swiffer if I’m trying to clean when the boys are napping.