January 2022 Moms

WTF Wednesday

What's got you saying "WTF?" lately?

My WTF goes to myself. I have been making ham and fried eggs for breakfast a lot lately, and I hate runny yolk. I will never like runny yolk. Why do I think I might finally like it each morning I make it? It will clearly never happen. Also, WTF to my sinuses. I think I have a cold - sore throat, runny nose... it's not bad, but just bad enough to be annoying. Slept like crap last night because of it. Where did this come from?! 

Re: WTF Wednesday

• @lisa3379 Sorry you're feeling crummy. I hope you feel better soon! 

There's a famous lobster truck that drives around the city and today they happened to be near our apartment, so we treated ourselves. 2 lobster rolls (for DH and my MIL), a lobster grilled cheese for me, tots to share, and a diet Coke totaled...$88 (with tip)! I get lobster is not cheap, but for what they charge, the portions are sooo small! I'm still hungry.
  • @fifilala516 I LOVE lobster rolls! The lobster roll truck is all over the Bay Area, too, and when they're in our area we get dinner from them. Yeah, pricey stuff. I just try to forget about the price tag, haha. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My only one is WTF Titanic Museum? What do you mean I'm not allowed to take pictures inside?? Boo hiss!
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I had to do my 1 hour glucose test this morning and my level came back 186!! That is high! With my last pregnancy I had a 151 and passed the three hour, but what do you guys think this time? Will they even bother with the 3 hour test or diagnose me with GD? 
    That's my WTF Wednesday 😬
  • @fifilala516 - which lobster truck is it?? I used to be OBSESSED with the lobster Mac n cheese from red hook lobster pound when I lived in Brooklyn!!!! Yum! 

@Lisa3379 - do you have a good lobster roll recommendation in the Bay Area?  Haven’t found one I loved yet.  There is a Luke’s lobster in the city which I know from NYC and then I tried Sams chowder house in HMB and New England lobster co in Burlingame but wasn’t amazed.

Ok I’m going to get a lobster roll now.  Dang it.  Trying a new place called lobster shack. Yum!!! I love lobster bisque too!
  • @nik012 I failed my 1 hr pretty terribly with DS and passed my 3 so there’s still a chance you could too.

mmmm you all have me craving a lobster roll!
  • I’ve never had a lobster roll but they have them at Epcot so hoping to next week!!!

my wtf might be myself. I keep signing up for things with deadlines before our trip and I know I’m setting myself up for a lot of stress but here I am doing it anyways 
  • @karenmarie9 It was the Cousins Maine Lobster Truck!
  • My WTF is
    1. My allergies have been god awful and I really try not to take anything for them. When I wake at night to pee, I get even more stuffed up, then can't fall back asleep because I can't breath and feel like snot is going to come pouring from my face. 
    2. My son keeps waking up at 530-6am, and by that time, I'm just starting to fall back to sleep. 
    I'm so tired. 
    I miss the days that I could drug myself to sleep. 
  • @fifilala516 that’s the same place we go! Haha. I don’t know if it’s a great lobster roll, @karenmarie9, since my experience with them is relatively limited being from the west coast, but I like them. They’re going to be down in Mountain View on the 24th 😄👍 How was yours at Lobster Shack? 

@sarah_is_pregnant Ugh, I’m feeling this so hard right now, except I think mine is a full blown cold, but yeah, same thing - super congested, hard to breathe, generally miserable. I also don’t like taking anything while pregnant but I had to take a Tylenol to help alleviate the pressure in my head. If I’m as bad tonight, I think I might take a Benadryl. I hope you start feeling better soon!
  • I definitely took Afrin in early pregnancy when nothing would relieve my blocked nose…hope you all feel better soon!