TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Thankful Thursday 8/5

• Finally feeling a little better! I am so thankful to have a little more energy. I am also thankful for great friends. We got to spend time with an old friend this weekend and it was wonderful. 
  • I am thankful for my happy marriage! After watching the Love is Blind reunion last night on netflix and being reminded how not everyone has such an easy or drama-free time finding love. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I’m thankful that my husband found us an apartment! I’m also thankful that I actually got to wash my hair today. 😂
    TTC History
    Me: 38 DH: 52
    Started trying June 2018
    BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
    TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
    TTC October 2021
    BFP January 2022
    MMC March 2022
    Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

• @realhousewife519 I watched that when I was flying home. I was so frustrated by most of the guys on the reunion. Definitely glad I’m not single. 

I’m thankful for Netflix. Being so tired recently I haven’t had much energy to do much besides chill, nap, and watch some tv. 
  • @realhousewife519 I watched a few days ago. I was shocked at the amount of drama. Amber scares me. I see a lot of red flags with her. It’s okay to not like someone and also just forgive them and move on. But that girl holds a grudge. Also, Lauren and Cameron are just the best. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

5.5.16 | 8.14.17 | 1.30.19
  • @v2hb it was so nice to see Lauren seem to come out of her shell more. She is such a cutie. I agree with you regarding Amber. She seems like a horrible person. So many red flags there. I was so upset with how she spoke to Diamond. 
  • Glad we are all talking about Love is Blind because 😳 the reunion episodes were soooo cringy. DH didnt even want to finish watching it with me. Hope they are all able to move on after that. And im with you @rachelredhead, so grateful for the ease DH and I had in finding each other. Completely skipped the traditional dating games and just dove right in.
  • So very grateful for a little cooler weather the last 3 days here in the South. (Read: high of 85°f instead of 99°f+). We spent all 3 days outside, hiking, visiting creeks, and doing tons of yard work. It was soul-filling.
  • Thankful for my husband who has been taking my son to the park while I nap. Fatigue has definitely hit me hard, and it's nice to nap in peace and quiet!
  • Thankful for the help I get so I can take cat naps when the fatigue hits. Also thankful I managed to get vaccinated so baby and me are protected. @realhousewife519 I was also watching the reunion and I think to myself why Gianina, who had been left at the altar by Damon, would still go back and date him for 2 years… and her mom approves?! That’s like the worst thing she could do to herself. He clearly does not respect her…