TTC History

Me: 26 DH: 27

TTC #1 | June '18-August '18 | DD | Born April 21, 2019 | Due May 10, 2019

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

TTC#2 | June '20-February '21 | DS | Due October 27, 2021

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 8.2

• Options
    Um, the April BMB is open. How did we get here?!?
    TTC History

• Options
    @chindimples04 we're in the third tri! I wouldn't be surprised if someone on this board has a baby (!!!!) by the end of the month 😱
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vampirina 🤯🤯🤯 so crazy to think about!! 

Also that meme is the most relatable thing I've read all week 😂😂😂 Ive been living in my hideous, comfy shorts for the past two weeks...most days I have an outfit on and 10 mins later switch back into my beloved shorts and leave the dressy top on 😅 hate pants, real shorts and even dresses are starting to irritate me
  • Options
    @vampirina I hope for all of our sakes, no one does, but in my last BMB, almost half of the moms gave birth in April, the other half in May and one in June!

TTC History

• Options
    Got the bassinet all set to go for baby girl! Getting these things done makes me feel a million times better. 

• Options
    @vampirina I would be a little bit surprised, and I also hope that we all make it to term! I was the first to give birth in my last group, and that was three weeks early. I don't think any of us went over into August; we were pretty well split between June/July.
  • Options
    We were so lucky in my last BMB (also October) to not have any super early babes. We only had 3 babies born in September, and those were all planned induction or csection. And all the rest were born before Halloween! 
  • Options
    @madiirosee This is the uppababy right? Mine just came in too but I haven't opened the box. I have opened the stand, lol. Are you going to use this for sleep at night? I was planning to but a friend keeps trying to convince me to get a bassinet that rocks lol. I'm like - the uppababy came with the bassinet already, I don't want to purchase a separate one. What do you think?
  • Options
    @tari_sara it is the uppababy! And guess what……… IT ROCKS! I thought I was going crazy at first, but it rocks a few inches head to toe! It’s not a lot, so maybe try it and see what you think. But I even called uppababy to see if it was supposed to do that, and she said yep! It’s for manual rocking but also to level out with baby slightly as they get bigger. How cool is that! I do plan on using it for night time sleep 😊 it’s so nice with all of the venting features, and I like the awning. Plus love how the liner and mattress are machine washable. 
  • Options
    @k_rn21 I had ZERO sex drive my first pregnancy the entire time. This trimester this pregnancy around, my drive is through the roof, at least for me. It’s so strange! DH and I just watched sex life on Netflix and that really got me going, too. 
    TTC History

• Options
    @tari_sara Start with the fewest sleep crutches possible! If you really NEED a rocking bassinet (highly doubt it) it can be there within a day or so!
  • Options
    My baby has hiccups!! This was one of my all-time favorite feelings during DD's pregnancy. So special and sweet 🥰
  • Options
    @k_rn21 missing that connection can be so hard. I think you said that you aren't on FB, but if you are on IG, there are so many accounts that educated sex therapists have set up and half the time they're posting more about the sex and connecting in different ways too. Might be something to check out to try and get connection when you're not feeling up to DTD!

• Options
    @galentine where are you feeling yours?! Mine are sooooo low, must be because she’s still head down. 
  • Options
    @madiirosee, the hiccups I felt pretty low and off to one side. I'm not convinced my baby is head down, because I get lots of stomps to the cervix and most other movements are far on either side. So I think baby is either sideways and breech right now. 

• Options
    @galentine woof I hear ya on those cervix stomps. That’s when I’m getting the good ol lightning crotch 😬😬 
  • Options
    @galentine My baby's head is down right now via ultrasound and I get the cervix movement too... could be punches!!
  • Options
    @k_rn21 you're not alone. My drive is more like 10% not completely zero but surprisingly DH is more afraid than I am - he thinks he'll hurt me / baby which we know is not true. But mostly it's just hard because I'm huge and it's just tough, lol. I miss the connection too but we're both okay.