Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 7/28

fantasyflytefantasyflyte member
edited July 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:
CD:
WAYDTGKU:
R/R:
CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Wednesday 7/28

• Month/Cycle: 9/9
    CD: 16
    WAYDTGKU: bbt, opks, cm, cinnamon, metformin, vitamins
    R/R: very sniffly today, hoping it's just a cold or allergies. Planning to get tested for covid just to be safe if I don't feel better in a couple hours since I was on vacation last week. We're vaccinated though, so fingers crossed it's just a normal summer cold.
    CS/Q: nothing exciting

• @fantasyflyte feel better soon!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU: temp

R/R: Another long cycle (40 days), but definitely ovulated and have a decent length LP. I'm going to participate in the dailies this cycle now that I completed a temped cycle and know what my body is doing

CS/Q: it's brand new and squeaky clean!
  • Loading the player...
  • @fantasyflyte FX it's not covid. Could be a mild case I suppose. Feel better soon!

@wisewitch222 welcome to the dailies! 🙂

Month/Cycle: 9 AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, GF/DF diet, vaccine

R/R: today is one of those days that make me hate going into the office. Meh. Somehow we've made it a week and a half after our vacation with little food in our house. I haven't gone grocery shopping yet. Probably should huh?

CS/Q: 

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @fantasyflyte Allergies have been crazy lately, so hopefully it's just something that'll pass!

@wisewitch222 Welcome!

@inthewoods23 I feel you on the postponing groceries to a severe degree. We've been setting some personal records in my household this summer.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 23

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, cm

R/R: Randomly saw cm today so I'm wondering if my body tried to O, failed, and is now trying again. Somehow my bbt is dropping and consistently below 97 despite the fact our AC is broken and it is literally 85 degrees in the house currently. Incidentally the lack of AC is also my rant for the day because it's almost 100 degrees outside and it is so frickin hot.

CS/Q: Apologies if I do this wrong, this is my first attempt to post an image. Feel free to correct me! The times I recorded early on are probably not all correct, but for the most part bbt's were taken between 5:30 - 7:30.

• @pinkkillersheep bodies are so weird. Also I hope your AC gets fixed-100 degrees and none is crazy!

I also hear you and @inthewoods23 on not going shopping-its been so hot/rainy I haven't wanted to eat anything so I just don't buy anything and we eat out too much. 

@wisewitch222 welcome! And awesome that you saw a def O and a good length LP in your chart! 

@fantasyflyte I hope its not Covid and you feel better soon! I don't even know if its easy to get a test in my area anymore, and if they are free, especially if you're vaccinated.

Has anyone had a test since the vaccines came out and have you noticed any difference in obtaining one? 

Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: temping-CM, CP now that AF is gone. I'll start peeing on OPKs end of next week. 

R/R: Rant: I'm supposed to go to the beach end of this week and the weather keeps fluctuating! I'm gonna gamble and make our beach day Friday and hope the rain speeds up and Friday is perfect! Rave: I'm done with work training! And I'm almost done (7 pages, gonna finish after my check in) with Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson. It will be the only book I've read this month and I started 400 pages in, lol. 

CS/Q: 
  • @inthewoods23 oof, that has to be some kind of record! I don't think I even made it a week and a half during the original covid shutdown!

@pinkkillersheep your chart looks like my last one, and I had ovulation on CD 30... (Also average 35 days on FF)

@SmashJam MH came down with a fever over memorial day weekend after he had been fully vaccinated for two months. He made an appointment at Rite Aid for the next morning, but didn't get his results for two days (negative), but that might have been because of the holiday. Also, good luck on your beach day! About two weeks ago I decided I was sick of looking at the radar and we just started doing things regardless, and it's more fun )
  • Hey, all! I was here seven years ago and it helped get me through some dark times. So… Here I am again! 

@SmashJam I’m an RN in a COVID vaccine/testing clinic where I live and I haven’t seen any changes with availability or anything. We slowed down for a minute with testing but now it’s starting to pick up again since people are more wary of the Delta variant. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD: 7
    WAYDTGKU: Sex, BBT, CM, pomegranate juice 
    R/R: We visited family all up and down the East Coast last month and then I came back and immediately began working 12 hour shifts again. When do I get my vacation to recover from my vacation?? #PermanentlyExhaustedPigeon