Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 7/26

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

Re: TWW Monday 7/26

• Month/Cycle: 14/1AL

CD/DPO: 30/7

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: not sure yet

R/R: Goooood morning! MH got back from his friend's bachelor weekend late yesterday, so it's nice to have him home. I randomly have to go into work today for a department meeting which is not really required because I'm taking the leave next year but it feels like the right thing to do... or maybe I still want to feel "in" haha. Honestly, I'll take just about anything to distract me from the TWW at this point. So, I'm watching last night's Big Brother right now (which is very entertaining) and then I'll get ready to head out.

CS/Q: 

• @fameonmain2  big brother is still on?! Lol. I haven’t watched it in years!! I’m glad you have your husband home! And totally feel you in the wanting to feel “in” at work. Sometimes I read or participate in things that have nothing to do with me. But it is also a great distraction!

Month/Cycle: 2/ 1AL

CD/DPO: 22/7dpo

Timing: tta

Typical LP length: 7-9 😬

Testing: nope

R/R: I feel like this cycle is dragging more than any other. I just can’t wait for it to be over. Historically I’m right on the cusp except, but prior to the last 6-8 months my lp was always 11 days. So I’m really hoping on that more than this cycle ending sooner. I’ve started to get nerve neck pain which is likely caused by hormones (and happened last cycle too, just not as bad) so I’m feeling like af’s close. But we’ll see. I’ve also been having outrageously vivid and bad dreams this week. Progesterone is a witch. 

CS/Q: 
  • Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro lol it is and I love it! Though wondering about some of the players strategies atm. Lol @ your “progesterone is a witch” comment. My boobs are a little sore today which of course now I’m SS and then I remember this happens every month haha
  • @fameonmain2 haha. I’m always ss even though I KNOW better 🤦🏼‍♀️ Haha. Even when we’re not ttc.