February 2022 Moms
Options

Unpopular opinions UO 7.22.21

Re: Unpopular opinions UO 7.22.21

• Options
    @makingbacon wow. I didn’t know they were doing another one. I can’t even remember how the last one ended. 😅
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @photographerwife Carrie married Big at the courthouse in the original outfit she bought. I can’t remember what I ate yesterday, but that I remember lol. 
  • Options
    @makingbacon Honestly I thought all of the SATC movies were terrible.
  • Options
    @makingbacon @photographerwife that's how the first movie ended. the second movie ended with Carrie coming home from the middle east and Big was all upset about Aiden and so he made her start wearing a black diamond wedding/engagement ring to show people they were married. (why do I remember this?!)

My UO: I am sick of summer. Give me autumn asap!
  • Options
    @makingbacon @chgilmore I’m so impressed that you guys even remember that! I think I watched them both right after watching the entire series so it all feels like a blur! 

And I am absolutely ready for fall too! At least the end of summer is getting close! I like to start breaking out my fall stuff in September.

Yes. I am basic. 😂
  • Options
    I think the new Sex and the City is a series, not a movie. Not that being a series is any better... Actually probably worse since they'll drag everything out much longer than with a movie. 
  • Options
    @photographerwife I love that! I think what I'm wanting most is to break out my sweaters, because I am tired of only having tshirts to wear to work rn (...I also need to go shopping, it is time)
  • Options
    @makingbacon oh no! Deal! It’s like in the 70s-60s  still here in October. We don’t really start getting consistently cold weather until the end of December. If that were the case here though, id definitely prefer summer! 
  • Options
    @chgilmore I'm in for fall too! I've never been a summer fan, least favorite season. I like soup, boots, sweaters, holidays, back to school, etc.
  • Options
    Gimme all the fall, I hate summer, I hate the heat, I hate the humidity. And yet eventually Ill have to move to Florida :'( 

I hate feeling so big and wearing just tshirts and shorts, lemme cover myself up, bring on the cold weather so I can wear sweaters and layers and boots and huddle up in blankets.

Also, I need football back in my life.

Is that an UO here? Football fan here and cant wait for it to start back up, super upset I dont think either of my fantasy teams will be a go this year :'( I want cool weather, and football food and uggghhh i wish i could have beer. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Agree with all of you. The fall is where it's at. Especially since it will be leggings and oversized sweater weather so we don't have to buy a heck ton of maternity clothes as our belly starts to grow. 
    My UO is I hate coffee 😅 I really hope I don't end up needing it when the little one comes. 
  • Options
    Fall is the worst! It is wet and grey and brown and messy. Give me summer all the time! 

• Options
    I second @modoodles feelings about fall and summer. 
  • Options
    In Florida, And as a parent with kids home in the summer, I’m so okay with fall now lol. I used to be a summer person. But I live in year round sunshine, so it’s okay if it’s only 80* lol
  • Options
    @somehowdidntknowiwaspregnant ok there is definitely a story behind that name. 

And I love coffee but know it’s not universal. Know a lot of folks that don’t and there’s lots of other ways to get caffeine if you need that to get your life together once you have the little one lol
  • Options
    My UO: I don’t understand the people who complain about not being able to find cute gender neutral clothing. I can’t think of many things that I wouldn’t consider gender neutral honestly. I live in an extremely liberal urban area where it’s not unusual to see little boys wearing dresses out and about so I hope my son (and daughter when she comes) always feel empowered to wear whatever the heck they want!
  • Options
    @kaf1788 I've only looked once... and I swear 75% of them said something like "Daddy's girl" or "mom's little man", etc. That's when I decided I'd wait to buy clothes till I found out the gender.
  • Options
    @lexilougolden oh yea there’s a lot of that. I used to hate how Carter’s sells everything in multipacks and like 2 of the three would be cute and the last one would have some dumb saying on it. Once I narrowed down the places that meshed well with my style it was much easier!