Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fri-YAY 7.23

fameonmain2fameonmain2 member
edited July 2021 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you were at an amusement park, where would we find you? (specific kind of ride, concessions, water park, etc.)

Re: TWW Fri-YAY 7.23

• Month/Cycle: 14/1AL

CD/DPO: 27/4

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 10-11

Testing: next week

R/R: Done with summer school means I got to sleep in this morning! That was glorious. Not a ton happening today, MH is away and I have to tutor this afternoon, so I'm going to prep for that now and then try to clean this place up a bit. Not really trying to get a crazy to-do list together, just going to focus on the relaxing :) 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you were at an amusement park, where would we find you? (specific kind of ride, concessions, water park, etc.)

I'll be wherever the water park is! I love being in the water, I'm usually the only one out of my friend group in the water at the beach... but luckily MH loves the water too!
  • @fameonmain2 Yay for being done with summer school!!! I’m glad you are focusing on relaxing! 
    I also love the water but the older I’ve gotten, getting my hair wet is such a hassle so I sometimes just avoid it all together. And it has to be HOT for me to want to be in water. None of this 75 degree crap we’ve had all July here. 😑

Month/Cycle: 2/ 1AL

CD/DPO: 19/4dpo

Timing:

Benched. 

Typical LP length: 7-9

Testing: nope. 

R/R: last night was so much fun! We ended up at a friends house for a fire after the concert. Mh is a volunteer firefighter and there was a fire at 3 am so he literally slept 2.5ish hours last night, and told me he was going to call in. Well I wake up and he’s just getting home and didn’t call in, so he just went into work a little late. 😑 I was pretty disappointed. I was excited to spend the day with him but nopeee. And now surely he’ll be such a joy later. 🙄

CS/Q: 

ok I’d be where the food is. Haha. I only go places with good food, like literally we book vacations around food and restaurants. Haha. We’re all about trying and tasting new things. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @paytonpedro I love that you plan around the food! We are not like that and always end up scrambling to figure out what we’ll eat haha. I hope YH is not too much of a grump later, glad you had a nice night 😊
  • agesandstagesagesandstages member
    edited July 2021
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 (long time to get cycle back)

CD/DPO: 34/14 OR 34/13 (more below)

Timing: good-ish

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: constantly. It's such an ordeal too; my grocery store keeps them in a locked case so it's like a parade when I get more lol.  Today, I saw a BFN on my Rapid Results test.  I think either I'm not pregnant or I ovulated a day later than I thought.  Will do one more FRER today.

R/R:  Whyyyyy do I do this to myself? I even feel crazy typing this all out, really need to lay off the testing.

GTKY: If you were at an amusement park, where would we find you? (specific kind of ride, concessions, water park, etc.) I love a rollercoaster!

@paytonpedro - I've definitely rocked a shower cap at Disneyland. Strong recommend!
    @fameonmain2 - Glad you got to sleep in and hope more relaxation is coming your way soon!

(edited based on helpful feedback!)
  • @agesandstages

sorry the testing is stressing you out. Just a gentle reminder that any talk of possible positive results isn’t allowed on the board

• @fameonmain2 Thank you - correcting now!
  • @fameonmain2 congrats on being done with summer school! No more until August now? How are you doing with exploring career change? PS I also love being in water, but not so much pool water. At the beach, I'm definitely in the ocean / lake. 

@paytonpedro Sorry that YHs work plans got disrupted, but so glad you had a good time at the concert / after. Also, please give me 75 degrees any time... It's been a steady 57 degrees in SF all summer thus far. 

@agesandstages Argh, I hate it when they lock the PG and even OPK tests (why OPK, I don't know...) at stores. That's why I buy mine online. No need for shame parades. 

Month/Cycle: 19/19

CD/DPO: 28/5 (or 28/6 according to FF; FF is wrong.)

Timing: n/a

Typical LP length: n/a

Testing: n/a

R/R: I started back with my acupuncturist today (I see her whenever I have treatment; so I've booked 5 session between now and egg retrieval), and she did a tongue check (in Chinese medicine, areas of the tongue represent different organs; and depending on color, it can reveals issues with organs), and for the first time ever, she said that my tongue looked great. Lol. MH thinks all of this is "woo woo," so enjoy telling him about all of this, because it makes him roll his eyes hard. Luckily, he's in the camp of "if it makes you feel good, and could potentially have a positive effect, then do it."

I have my first monitoring appointment this afternoon and I'm so excited! I've also been doing pretty well with injections so far; no bruises yet! (But only 3 days, so... )

CS/Q: Nope. Temp drop a bit today, so I'm hoping that means E2 is rising. 

GTKY: If you were at an amusement park, where would we find you? (specific kind of ride, concessions, water park, etc.) You'll find me in a bumper car! 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023