Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 7/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:  

Re: WTO Wednesday 7/21

• Month/Cycle: 25/4 AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: Clomid & TI, PNV, OPKs

R/R: busy day ahead getting prepped for vacation. On my to do list is work out, do laundry, and clean the house. But right now, coffee, TB, and reading Outlander on my kindle are way more appealing. 

CS/Q:  

• @gingermama29 add me to the list of people not doing what they should be doing! How are you liking Outlander?

Month/Cycle: 14/1AL

CD: 25

WAYDTGKU: charting, CBAD

R/R: Just need one more temp to confirm O so hopefully I will move over into the TWW tomorrow! I got my AP scores today and they were on par with previous years so I am happy about that! Some of the scores are always surprising - students scoring lower or higher than expected - but honestly, I'm so proud of them considering the year we had. Almost makes me wish I was teaching next year... almost! :) 

CS/Q:  
  • Loading the player...
  • @fameonmain2 I love it! I’m re-reading it for the 4th or 5th time. My goal is to get through all 8 of the books before the next one is released in November which is definitely a tall order but I’m more than halfway through this one already and I only started it a couple days ago. Yay for good AP scores! What subject do you teach?
  • @gingermama29 did I miss where you're going on vacation? I feel so out of the loop being back from my vacation ha

@fameonmain2 nice job on the AP scores!

Month/Cycle: 9 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: gf/df diet, covid vaccine, PNV, CoQ10, probiotic, DHA

R/R: gotta remember to schedule my vaccine! 💉. Walking into the office this morning I realized how much I do enjoy getting done up for work. Thanks heeled booties 😆. I like to claim when I wear heels that I walk with authority. I have places to be! Girl gotta get it done. Says me who is often only sitting at my desk ha.

CS/Q: beautiful little chart

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 my whole family is renting a farm house in the middle of nowhere. All of my siblings will be in from out of town, including the brother in Italy. There will be 21 of us total in the house and I’m so excited (and so grateful that we’re all vaccinated, except the 6 kids who are too young to be). There is definitely something about getting extra dolled up that gives a nice boost of confidence! Own it and rock those heeled booties!! 😊
  • @gingermama29 that sounds amazing! Our vacation was on a lake in a rural part of the state and it is sooooo relaxing having the change of pace
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause