Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 7.20

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Tuesday 7.20

• Month/Cycle: 2/ 1AL

CD/DPO: 16/1dpo

Timing: benched but still hanging out and tracking 

Typical LP length: not entirely sure. Was 7-9… 

Testing: not. 

R/R: today was supposed to be sunny and nice but there is a bit of overcast so far. I was planning on meeting friends at the pool so I hope it clears up! Otherwise not much going on, ordering Mexican for dinner 😁

CS/Q: it’s really ugly…
  • @paytonpedro Hope the weather clears up for you!

Month/Cycle: 1/1 (after a while to get cycle back)

CD/DPO: 31/11

Timing: pretty good

Typical LP length: unknown

Testing: tested again today (and was late to a meeting b/c I took too long squinting), but I think there's nothing yet! (TW: more details in spoiler)

With my first kiddo, now a toddler, I got my BFP at 11DPO, so I think I was extra hopeful to see something today!  But I guess it's not over until AF comes!
    R/R: I have been loving the show LegoMasters and feel excited for a new episode today!

CS/Q: not today but excited to see y'all's updates!

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 6/5? 

CD/DPO: 25/6

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: ? First cycle for awhile using OPKs

Testing: I'm hoping to hold out until Friday/Saturday, but I've started googling what's the earliest I can get a positive. Even though I've googled this every cycle (multiple times) since we started trying.

R/R:

TW:Spoiler in response to @agesandstages spoiler
    I've had a negative at 10DPO and positive at 13DPO, so you're not out til you're out!

• Thanks @sammygirl18! Excited for your tests this weekend!
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 27/11

Timing: -3, -1, 0

Typical LP length: Who TF knows, I guess. 10 before this, lol. 

Testing: Every 35 seconds. No but really, BFNs this morning. I did two different tests. 

R/R: Went to the lake beach today and it turned out to be a beautiful amazing day and I had so much fun and there were so many friends there. And now I'm tired, lol. My rant is that TB is being super crappy about tagging for me and its so annoying, lol. 

TW in spoiler, previous pregnancies and loss, regarding testing and response to @agesandstages and @sammygirl18

With DS2 I was tracking, and it took 7 cycles, so I had a lot of info. I got a positive at 10DPO so I expected that this time if I hadn't started my period! But with the two pregnancies before that I didn't test until I missed my period and I was only using OPKs so I have no idea about cycle length and if I had a longer LP then. 

I still have a high temp, still no period, so I'm still in the game.

• aukeevaukeev member
    Hello! Just intro'd on the newbie thread, and trying to jump in. 

Month/Cycle: 7/4

CD/DPO: 14/6. This cycle seems very weird, so I'm kind of writing it off as a wash. FF and OPKs show ovulation on CD 8, and I've never been that early before. 

Timing: -2, -1, 0, +2, +3

Typical LP length: 13-14 days

Testing: Probably won't this cycle. 

R/R: Work, work, work. It's a busy month for my clients, so just keeping my head above water. We have family pictures Friday and I'm very lackadaisical about what we should all wear. 

CS/Q: It's weird this cycle. Also sorry if it's gigantic. My phone is on the charger so I SS from my computer. Does anyone here ever ovulate as early as CD 8?