Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Weekly Randoms w/o 7/18

• @rgn12 Awe, yay!!! That's exciting!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
  • Loading the player...
  • @rgn12 yey!!! 

Our flight got delayed. I'm miserable. Kids are miserable. DH is miserable. At least another's hour before we board. 
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @prpl11butterfly ugh that stinks, I’m sorry!! 
  • @rgn12 Yay! That's exciting. We announced on the 4th of July and I think it helped everything feel more real.

@prpl11butterfly did you make it home okay?

I'm getting ready to head to Michael's to pick up stuff to make shirts for when we go to the beach in two weeks. I'm so ready for a vacation. 
  • bkjadebkjade member
    I was craving a sweet potato so I'm baking some but they take sooooo loonnnnng to bake I want it now not in an hour.
  • @prpl11butterfly I hope things got better and you were able to get there without any more issues!

@melbel0824 Oh fun! Vacation to the beach sounds lovely!

@bkjade I feel this 100%. I had something that would take 40 minutes and it felt like an eternity haha.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
  • @rgn12 - yay for announcing! I can't believe we're getting to the halfway point already!

@prpl11butterfly - oh man, I'm sorry. I hope it wasn't too bad after you posted that. I've read in Disney groups I'm in that flights are such a disaster right now with so many people traveling and not enough airline staff. 

@melbel0824 - yay for vacation! What are your shirts going to say? 

@bkjade - I'm jealous you're craving something healthy. I'm currently eating spicy nacho doritos, haha!

We only have four more weekends before my oldest is back in school, and we'll be out of state for two of them. I feel like minus the weeks with our nasty rash, the summer flew by! I think we're going to meet our niece this weekend, and I am so excited for baby snuggles <3
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• bkjadebkjade member
    Right @mockingjay1?!? What happened to summer lol?