Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO FriYAY 7.16

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO FriYAY 7.16

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: pnv, nac, maca, mthf, kindara, opk

R/R: Still trying to find my Oura ring so that I can temp-lite. I know I have seen it somewhere recently but finding the charger will be a whole other challenge. TGIF! I’m going to go pick up some estate auction winnings today and then looking forward to H bringing home a new trash can (ooooooooh) and sushi tonight (yay!)

CS/Q:
  • Options
    @mamanbebe Woo sounds like you have a great Friday planned! Hope the cherry on top is finding your ring and charger.

Month/Cycle: 14/1AL

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: charting

R/R: This will likely be a post and ghost since I'm heading out in a few hours for my friend's bachelorette weekend! I'm excited for a weekend away with friends, just hope the weather is OK. I've been busy this week with summer school and tutoring, which is good and helped keep me structured, but now I feel like summer is flying!

CS/Q: No O in sight unfortunately. I generally get at least a flashy smiley on CBAD by CD19 and I haven't gotten anything yet. Oh well - I guess it's a good thing since I'll be away for the next 3 days, so we'll still have a chance for good timing, but I'm just feeling a bit in the dark about when O will get here.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 6/2

CD: day 8 of simulated cycle 

WAYDTGKU: letrozole 

R/R:  sorry I’ve been MIA lately I’ve had a lot of personal stuff going on. Other than that I’m looking forward to it being the weekend. We have a date night planned on Saturday which is much needed! 

CS/Q: natm
  • Options
  • Options
    paytonpedropaytonpedro member
    edited July 2021
    @mamanbebe sushi sounds fabulous right now! I hope you find your outa ring soon!! 

@fameonmain2 I’m sorry you feel in the dark about when o will happen. I kind of feel the same way this cycle. My opks are still stark white. Like 0.07 or 0.17 on the Premom app (I take it with a grain of salt). But I hope you have a great weekend with your friends!! 

@daisy0322  I’m sorry, I hope everything is ok. Enjoy your date night! ❤️

Month/Cycle: 2/ 1AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: I have a pretty busy weekend planned for a couple birthdays, one being my dads. It’s tomorrow and I haven’t gotten him anything yet. I feel like the theme of my life lately has just been “dropped the ball”. I’ve been so bad with procrastination and just flat out forgetting things. I still have to go food shopping and make cakes as well. Ugh. Definitely looking forward to seeing my garden… and weeds… though. 

CS/Q: looks like a really great backwards check mark. ✔️

Edit to add update- from the other day- My pups bloodwork came back perfect! He’s been acting more normal, so this just makes me feel better!
  • Options
    @mamanbebe lol you know you're an adult when...trashcans bring you joy 🗑️🙌

@fameonmain2 have fun at the bach party!

@daisy0322 enjoy date night!

@paytonpedro I'm so bad about getting presents for people now...🙈  fffc? Sometimes I wish we wouldn't do any gift exchanges, but then I remember how much fun it is to open them all together on Christmas, or getting a nice surprise bday present in the mail. 

Month/Cycle: 2 AL

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: benched

R/R: no plans for the weekend, but glad it's Friday! Probably spend some time troubleshooting our smart light bulbs, and maybe plant a mysterious pepper DH got from a coworker. He "doesn't remember" what kind it is, so I guess I'll just find a spare pot and hope for the best lol. I'm really a terrible gardener, so the only plants that truly thrive in my garden are rosemary, and mint, both of which are kinda hard to kill, since mint grows back so easily, even after being scorched in the summer sun. 

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: remembering opks, forgetting vitamins. damnit

R/R: we are off to the beach this weekend, woot, i got a massage yesterday and it was glorious. sorry i've been so mia lately.

CS/Q: nada

@fameonmain2 enjoy the trip!
    @daisy0322 enjoy date night! hope all is well now
    @peytonpedro i'm glad your doggo is feeling better!
  • Options
    @mamanbebe ooh enjoy the sushi!!

@fameonmain2 hope you have a great trip! I 100% agree that it seems like the summer is flying by.

@daisy0322 have a great date night! What are you planning on doing?

@paytonpedro I totally get what you mean about feeling like you keep dropping the ball but I hope you give yourself a little grace too since I'm sure you've been dealing with a lot lately. I'm so glad that your dog's bloodwork came back normal!!

@pajamstagrams I am also a terrible gardener and I LOL'd at "mysterious pepper"  :D

@anniemarie887 ooh a massage sounds wonderful, glad you enjoyed it!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPK, CM

R/R: Today is my second to last shift at my job! I went out with some of my coworkers for dinner and margaritas last night and we had a really nice time. I finally got my schedule for my orientation for next week and I only have to go in person for 4 hours on Monday and the rest of the week is virtual, yay!

CS/Q: none
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    Jumping in here for a bit because why not? 

@mamanbebe I also "temp-lite" with my Oura ring. It's great, isn't it? Hope you find it and the charger!

@fameonmain2 I'm right there with you on "where the heck is O?" CD21 here for me. Enjoy the Bach party! I hope the weather is awesome. 

@daisy0322 no need to apologize for not-posting in dailies... I think I haven't posted in a month! Enjoy that much-needed date-night!

@paytonpedro +1 on the procrastination. I don't even know why I'm procrastinating on some of the things I am. Sounds like a busy weekend so I hope you find some down time in there too. 

@pajamstagrams good luck with that pepper. Your gardening skills sounds equivalent to mine. Lol. 

@anniemarie887 Yay massage; I had one on Monday and it was also glorious. Also, no need to apologies for not posting here. 

@shortstack930 since I haven't been posting to dailies in like a month, you're new to me! What kind of job do you do? Good luck finishing up your old one, and starting the new one. 

Month/Cycle: I actually can't recall... lol. 19/19 I think? 

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: attempt #2 at IVF #1; I also added 5-6 new supplements to my already extensive supplement list, so much so that my giant pill box (I have the one with 4 compartments per day) hardly closes. 🙈

R/R: Sergio or Sergio, where art thou sergio?! Still waiting for my LH surge, as I will start my stims 4 days later. But it's no where to be found. Normally I O around Day 20 (so surge on Day 18-19), but not this time! Oh well... according to my E2 check yesterday, I _should_ surge tomorrow or Sunday at the latest. I've also been pretty pissed off with MH this week. He's generally a terrible passenger-seat driver, and we had rented a car last week while in Seattle and he was MEGA passenger-seat driving (it was a Tesla), and then it carried over to when we got home with him telling me which lane I should be driving in to make sure I don't miss our exit. And then he also ate all my hummus (well, technically he used it for cooking me dinner one night), but he didn't tell me we were all out. AND... he also has no sense of time... he had set a reminder for himself on Wed AM about his doctor's appointment at 1pm (it was virtual) and then at 12:59, he's no where to be found, so... I go down to the den and say "your doctor's appointment...." and he's like OH SHIT!!! Argh... I think I should post to dailies more often. It's therapeutic to complain about MH. 

Anyways, we've got a busy weekend ahead with training lesson for our doggo, and then seeing a potential place we'd like to move into (rent), and then also hanging out with some friends we haven't seen since Feb on Sunday. 

CS/Q: My tempdrop is broken, and I sent in my logs to them 2 weeks ago, and there has been no response. So, I'm "temping lite" with Oura ring. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2
    Me: 40.5; MH: 39 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #2 ... preparing as of March 2024

TTC #1
    Me: 36, MH: 34 | Met 02/2009 | Started Dating 08/2017 | Married 02/02/2020
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    2009 | Dx PCOS; likely a misdiagnosis
    07/14/20 | Dx Hashimoto's Thyroditis
    07/21/20 | 1st RE appointment
    07/2120 - 08/20/20 | so much testing; no signs of PCOS
    08/20/20 | Dx Unexplained; AMA
    09/08/20 | IUI #1 Clomid + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    09/30/20 | Urology consult; more testing required
    10/2020 | Clomid + OPK + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    11/26/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Menopur) + Trigger + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    01/14/2021 | Combo IUI (Letrazole + Menopur) + Trigger | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/07/2021 | Natural cycle while we regroup | BFN
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/10/2021 | New RE consult & plan for IVF
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    12/20/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + Pregmune Immunology Testing; BFN
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022
    05/20/2022 | D&C; recovering... 
    06/21/2022 | Trying naturally until October 2022
    07/21/2022 | BFP! EDD 04/02/2023; 👦🏼 born on 4/5/2023

• Options
    @acleverusername hey there! I’m on my last weeks in my job working as a scientist in a hospital lab and I’m starting my new job as a nurse next week. I’m sorry your H has been bugging you lately but I hope the IVF goes well and you get your surge soon!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @mamanbebe oooh, did you win anything exciting in the auction(s)?
    @fameonmain2 it sounds like a fun weekend, enjoy! I hope you get your smilies soon, but after you get back so you can act on them lol.
    @daisy0322 I hope everything's okay, and enjoy date night!
    @paytonpedro yay on your pup's bloodwork! I'm glad everything seems to be okay.
    @pajamstagrams if you want some decorative plants that are hard to kill, go for peace lilies (as long as you can keep them out of reach of any dogs/cats). We have 2 and they can be completely wilted hanging over the side of the pot, and then spring completely back to life by the next day with a cup of water.
    @anniemarie887 woo beach! and woo massage!
    @shortstack930 nice! That's one thing the pandemic has spoiled me on is I love virtual meetings/classes now.
    @acleverusername of course your surge would procrastinate on this cycle of all cycles.

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, opks, cinnamon, metformin

R/R: off today but keeping busy getting ready for vacation, woop! Trying to pack the things we don't need tonight/tomorrow early so I don't forget anything major. You can bet I put my OPKs in the bag immediately since FW may start as early as the tail end of vacation.
    I still have to do a lot of baking and boiling off potatoes to freeze, which will be my main focus today. But for now I just relax lol.

CS/Q: nothing exciting.

• Options
    @pajamstagrams I do like gift giving but my dad is just sooo hard to shop for because he already has everything. I’m super curious what kind of pepper you’ve been given lol. The same has happened to me mostly because I have a big pot in my kitchen that I just throw random seeds into and whatever comes up comes up. I currently have a mystery pepper as well but I’m thinking and hoping it’s just a green pepper. 

@anniemarie887 oh have so much fun at the beach! I’m jealous!! 

@shortstack930 thank you so much for that reminder. I go really hard on myself, too often. But you’re right. Thanks! ❤️ I hope your last 2 shifts go by smoothly!! 

@acleverusername literally though. Like I had to check when my next Chewy autoship is processed because I forget and totally put it off. Like why? It’s in 4 days btw 🤣. I hope you come by more often to complain about your husband haha. It doesn’t make me feel so petty when I have all of these exact thoughts about mh! When he gets me aggravated even just him breathing annoys me. Not really lol but seriously. Men. When I drive with my dad, he’s just like that. Horrible backseat driver. So I totally feel your pain. 

@fantasyflyte  I pack like that too and then write down everything I *need* to pick. And then I still forget stuff. Lol. I hope you do better than me and have a really great vacation!!! You boil potatoes to freeze? How do they keep? 
  • Options
    @anniemarie887 don't forget to treat yourself to another massage soon! 😉 I had one over the weekend and immediately booked another for a couple weeks. 😂

@shortstack930 good luck with the new job!

@acleverusername I rarely drive with DH, but I think he would be a minor passenger-seat driver. 🙄 Anyway, but how was driving the Tesla?!?! 

@fantasyflyte ugh I don't think I'd trust my dog with lilies. She normally avoids things, but you never know...
    I'm a similar packer...get the "easy to miss, but actually essential" items done first, so I don't, you know, forget my flip flops for a pool vacation 🤦‍♀️

I will keep you all apprised of the mystery pepper situation!!

• Options
    @fantasyflyte good luck with baking and potato boiling and have fun on your vacay!

@paytonpedro the thing about MH being the backseat driver is that I DRIVE 99.5% OF THE TIME. Because he still his Canadian license (pandemic!) and because we _normally_ have only my Miata (since our 19-yr old Volvo station wagon kicked the bucket), it's standard transmission and he doesn't know how to drive it! LOL. HOW DARE YOU TELL ME WHICH LANE I NEED TO BE IN?!?! (This is highly therapeutic.) LOL at YH's breathing aggravating you. Not the same, but I wear earplugs at night to block out MH's snoring. 

@pajamstagrams Oh, I have so many thoughts about the Tesla. I actually look a lot of notes since I was for an autonomous vehicle company (not Tesla) and wanted to give my feedback to my team (33.3% of ppl on my team own a Tesla). I'm going to copy and paste everything I told them in spoiler: 

Things I liked:
    • Pedestrian visualization is much better than ours
    • The AC viz is fucking awesome
    • The pickup (acceleration) is great!!!
    • Proximity indicators are awesome; #parallelparking4eva!
    Things I didn't like:
    • Hate the screen in the middle; make you take off attention off the road even for simple thinks like speed (I have sense learned that in Model S and X, there is a screen directly in the line of sight of the driver, so where the normal dashboard is.) 
    • Regenerative breaking when standard is unsettling when first used; had to change it to "low" setting
    • The display doesn’t reliably detect cars even those that are near; car was waiting to turn left across the intersection and Tesla only showed us as an occasional flicker
    • At one point we got out of the car to hug friends, and when we got back into the car couldn’t figure out how to turn the car back on. It took good 3-4 minutes (incl. 2 very talented software engineers) to clue in to exit the car and tap the key card on the outside of the car. 
    • Door handles… why? (you have to press on the side of the door handle, to make them pop out; apparently having them as part of the body greatly improve the aerodynamics of the vehicle; otherwise the drag is too big.)  
    • Didn’t pick up scooter rider in the separated lane near us (but there was curb)
    • Navigation is shit; didn’t tell us to “keep right” at a fork
    • Turning radius is shit
    • Navigation is shit… really shit
    • Hard to see turning signals on the screen when they’re on
    • Auto-pilot... YIKES! I initiated a lane change by turning on the left turn signal while on auto-pilot, and the car crossed over across 2 lanes in a very speedy manner, but opposite to the direction the navigation was set to. (Apparently we should have watched tutorial about how to use it. We just read about it.) 
    • Auto-pilot... another YIKES! The car slowed down because we were in an exit lane; but when the path cleared the acceleration was VERY SLOW. I had to take over and accelerate quickly so as not to block traffic.
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022
    10/26/2020 | Starting 2nd IUI cycle, with Letrazole and with a new RE / different clinic
    11/03/2020 | New Dx "poor egg quality"; IUI cancelled in favor of Trigger + TI + Prometrium | BFN
    12/20/2020 | Combo IUI (Clomid + Gonal-F) + Trigger | IUI Cancelled due to thin lining; TI only | BFN
    02/06/2021 | Switched to a new RE (TEW) ; trying naturally until we complete additional testing 
    03/14/2021 | Hybrid Double IUI, with Zymot (Letrazole, Gonal-F) + Trigger + Endometrin | Ovulated 4 mature eggs but still a BFN ☹️
    04/09/2021 | Employer announces fertility benefits starting 05/01/2021! | Search for a new doctor who accepts insurance
    05/13/2021 | Mid-luteal IVF cycle #1 interrupted; had to get cancer genetic screening done to make sure I didn't have the same SDHA gene mutation as MH. 
    06/10/2021 | Aygestin priming IVF cycle #1; opted to Cx after 9 days of stims since only 5-6/12 follicles responded
    07/26/2021 | Attempt #2 at IVF cycle #1 (mid-luteal start): 8 retrieved, 8 MII, 6 fert (1 PN3), 3 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 3AA, 3AA, 6AB; 3 euploid
    08/09/2021 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC | Shockingly, a BFP! EDD: 5/25/202 | CP at 4w4d
    09/23/2021 | IVF cycle #2 (mid-luteal start): 14 retrieved, 13 MII, 11 fert, 5 Day 5 & 6 blasts: 2 x 3AA, 2 x 3AB, 3BB; 2 euploid
    11/12/2021 | IVF cycle #3 (mid-luteal start): cancelled due to ovaries being on vacation
    01/22/2022 | Rest cycle / unmedicated TTC + understanding uncovered immunological issues; BFN
    02/18/2022 | Mock transfer cycle! ERA, ReceptivaDx, EMMA/ALICE; start Prednisone to address NK activity
    03/16/2022 | Final, "Hail Mary" super-ovulation + TI cycle before FET; BFP! EDD: 12/21/2022 | MMC 05/08/2022

• Options
    @paytonpedro I'm not sure, this is the first time I'm doing it, lol. We've been getting produce boxes and they've had a lot of squash and root veggies in them. So today I made about 10lbs of mashed potatoes, about the same amount of mashed sweet potatoes, roasted a spaghetti squash, roasted a couple butternut squash, and roasted a few other potatoes, and all of it went in the freezer. I've read that mashed potatoes freeze well so here's hoping! I also made pear muffins to bring on vacation. I was cooking for over 3 hours. I'm tired. I'm going to let DH do the dishes because my back is shot for the night lol.

@pajamstagrams one year my husband forgot sneakers and we had to buy him a pair at a Walmart down there because we do a lot of walking :joy:
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, attempting to figure out cp, opk

R/R: Wanted to post because I disappeared for a bit. I can finally admit I am trying to do too much. On top of my full time job, I'm spending about 55-60 hrs a week on school work and classes. I probably have at least another full week of this and I'm not sure how I'll stave off the panic attacks. This is a lot, and trying to sustain the TTC efforts on top of it all is way too much. But I don't feel like I can back off anything so I have to just keep putting one foot in front of the other. It's going to be ok. You can do anything for one more week, right? </rant>

CS/Q: none
  • Options
    *lurking* @pinkkillersheep i just want to send solidarity vibes. as a former grad student, yes, one more week, you got this, it's possible! but also, take a few minutes every now and again to just take deep breaths and stare out the window, or maybe walk around the block. and at the end of next week, crash and burn for a couple of days in grand style!
    History
    I am doing this on my own. Left ovary and fallopian tube removed due to cyst/necrosis just after birth. Right ovary and tube still purport to function.
    Began TTC in Aug '18 @ age 35
    5 or 6 (or 7?!) cycles using frozen donor sperm, ICI. All BFN
    Mar-Jun '19 IUIs, all BFN
    Began process of referral for RE in spring of '19, blood tests confirm low AMH (.54) but all else is good.
    May '19 HSG shows open tube, but ultrasound suggests fibroids
    MRI in June '19 confirms two large fibroids, one growing through wall of uterus
    In June '19 I move from California to Oregon, disrupting my insurance, referrals, etc. 5 months spent piecing it all back together.
    Nov. '19 attempted myomectomy (vaginal approach) failed. 2nd surgery using laparoscopic method in Jan '20 is successful.
    April '20 --> June '20, natural IUIs, all BFN.
    July? saline ultrasound and bubble test demonstrate open tube
    July '20 clomid cycle cancelled for thin lining
    Aug-Oct, 3 femara cycles, all BFN
    RE referral. While waiting to set up an appointment Nov-Jan,I continue with natural cycles and ICI, using a known donor, BFN...
    Jan '21 more bloodwork, AMH is worse (.30), FSH high albeit not catastrophic at 13.2. hysteroscopy all good. "looks cozy!" says the RE.
    Feb '21, injectables (menopur, novarel), iui, BFN (doc said the frozen donor sperm sample had the "best numbers she'd ever seen!")
    Mar '21, injectables, iui cancelled due to lack of follicles, converted to at home-insem. BFN
    May '21, first IVF round cancelled due to cyst.
    July '21 IVF: standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 7; 6 days of stims. 8 eggs retrieved, 7 mature, 5 fertilize, 4 made it to blast. 3 are 4AB, 1 is 4BB. PGT-A results all abnormal.
    Oct '21 somewhat improved AMH (.51) and significantly improved FSH (8.9). Maybe it's all the pills I swallow.
    Dec -21, standard antagonist. 225menupur/225gonal-f/cetrotide/5000u trigger, AFC 5; 11 days of stims. retrieval yields 5, 4M, 2 reach day-6 blast (4AB & 4BB). 1 low-level mosaic (chr. 3 deletion), 1 complex abnormal.
    Feb '22 FET (low-level mosaic): CP.
    May '22 egg retrieval, lupron flare protocol. HGH priming for 1 month before stims; md lupron 20/20u daily; menopur 225, follistim 225, 10k trigger after 8 days of stims; AFC 10; 13 retrieved; 10 mature; 8 fertilized. All frozen at 2PN for later thaw, grow, and biopsy.
    July '22 egg retrieval same protocol: 9 days of stims; AFC 8; 10 retrieved, 8 mature, 4 fertilized and frozen.
    Sept '22 ER same protocol: AFC 10; 12 retrieved, 11 mature, 11 fertilized.
    From the 3 retrievals, 7 survived to day 5-6 blastocyst, from which I have 2 normal embryos!
    Jan 20, Fully medicated FET, baby aspirin, dexamethasone, acupuncture, and as much woo as I can stand (which isn't very much). BFN.
    July 23, Natural FET + baby aspirin. BFN.
  • Options
    @acleverusername wow, not having speed right in front of me would be super distracting! Also idk if I would ever trust auto pilot haha 😂
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep I'm sorry everything is building up so much to get to a point of overwhelming. I can relate and I think whatever you decide is the right path right now IS just that. <3 

@fantasyflyte Hooray vacation! You made it! I hope you have a wonderful time. I've been mostly trying to fill up our walls with art and find some rugs for cheap, so nothing terribly exciting aside from a giant area rug for $12 :D But I did get some turquoise rings! 

@acleverusername Oh no! Bummer about your temp drop going kaput. I hope that LH shows up soon! I do like the Oura. I wish it was more detailed with the temping but I like that you can still view your temp chart to see peaks and valleys :) Despite locating the ring, I cannot for the life of me find the charger, so I'm going to go pickup a Fitbit Charge 4 today, which seems excessive in avoiding a thermometer but a replacement charger for the ring is nearly as expensive :#

@shortstack930 Congratulations on your last day and having a great schedule for next week!

@anniemarie887 Have a nice beach trip!

@pajamstagrams That made me lol, but it is so true. Appliances and trash cans all the way. I hope things work out with mystery pepper! I am also a terrible gardener, but perhaps one day we shall persevere!

@paytonpedro I'm so glad your puppers is back to normal and that everything checked out! I hope things work out with your big birthday weekend. Parents are hard to shop for. I keep alternating between special food treats from local purveyors and silly gadgets to keep them busy. For my dad's birthday this year, I got him bug zapping tennis racquets for camping haha.

@daisy0322 I hope you have a lovely date night tonight and that the things bringing stress start to resolve soon <3

@fameonmain2 I hope you have loads of fun this weekend and that LH shows its smiley face right at the end of it! 
  • Options
    @pinkkillersheep I am sorry you've got such a huge workload right now, but you're right... one foot in front of another. I worked full-time when I did my MBA semi-full time back in 2011-2013, and I picked that time to lose weight / get fit with yoga. I wasn't TTCing on top of that, but I can tell you the workload was pretty unbearable at times. But looking back, it was 100% worth it to do it, and do it then. You've got this for another week!!! 

@pajamstagrams I just _had_ to try the auto-pilot... competitor research, you know?! But MH nearly had a heart attack. Lol. 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    @mamanbebe I totally hear you on avoiding a thermometer. I had no idea that a ring charger replacement was so expensive! I hope you get what you're looking for with fitbit. Does it do BBT? 
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    @acleverusername as an actual Tesla owner of a Model 3 and Model Y I have to comment on your dislikes lol. (Note some of this is DH's commentary since he is way more versed on Tesla than I am)

Things I didn't like:
    • Hate the screen in the middle; make you take off attention off the road even for simple thinks like speed (I have sense learned that in Model S and X, there is a screen directly in the line of sight of the driver, so where the normal dashboard is.) DH was used to this almost immediately. I took a little longer. Glancing to your right over your steering wheel really is no different than glancing down at a dash through the steering wheel. It's just in a different direction. Also, consider the idea that when cars are autonomous, will we care what speed the vehicle is going? Likely no.
    • Regenerative breaking when standard is unsettling when first used; had to change it to "low" setting You can lessen the Regen by not fully taking your foot off the accelerator pedal. It took some practice, but both DH and I are 1 pedal drivers 95% of the time. "Low" likely gave you the feel of how an ICE car coasts to a stop.
    • The display doesn’t reliably detect cars even those that are near; car was waiting to turn left across the intersection and Tesla only showed us as an occasional flicker The car does detect more than the car displays. Displaying oncoming traffic is one of the younger aspects of the display. Certain features seem a bit wonky when you're talking city driving vs freeway driving.
    • At one point we got out of the car to hug friends, and when we got back into the car couldn’t figure out how to turn the car back on. It took good 3-4 minutes (incl. 2 very talented software engineers) to clue in to exit the car and tap the key card on the outside of the car. Technically the car is always "on" but anyway... Ha. This has happened to us a handful of times. If all else fails, you have to just walk away until the car locks and then walk back and re-enter.
    • Door handles… why? (you have to press on the side of the door handle, to make them pop out; apparently having them as part of the body greatly improve the aerodynamics of the vehicle; otherwise the drag is too big.)  Just another one of those things you need to understand then it's super easy. Press on the forward section with your thumb to pop out the rest of the handle, then grab it with the rest of your fingers. You can do it over or underhand. Overhand is easiest since it's how you'd typically grab a car handle.
    • Didn’t pick up scooter rider in the separated lane near us (but there was curb) Similar to my point above. It's just not displaying it, but it detects it. I believe the display doesn't currently display anything a certain distance to the side but I could be wrong.
    • Navigation is shit; didn’t tell us to “keep right” at a fork The map in the car is Google Maps and the actual navigation is Tom Tom so blame Tom Tom lol. Was there construction or recent construction?
    • Turning radius is shit I don't find that to be the case. Better than my Equinox was which is similar in size to my Model Y. This is also something that isn't that big of a deal to me
    • Navigation is shit… really shit 
    • Hard to see turning signals on the screen when they’re on I kind of agree with you on this one haha. I have an easier time when the screen is dark after the sun sets. Also though, I'm not always sure my signals have turned off because I have it set for the pings and sounds to be quieter so I'm looking for them on the screen more than others may be
    • Auto-pilot... YIKES! I initiated a lane change by turning on the left turn signal while on auto-pilot, and the car crossed over across 2 lanes in a very speedy manner, but opposite to the direction the navigation was set to. (Apparently we should have watched tutorial about how to use it. We just read about it.) Did you keep your hand on the turn signal stalk? The car never changes multiple lanes at a time on autopilot. My experience is also that it does lane changes suuuuper slowly sometimes which for my speedy ass is annoying haha.
    • Auto-pilot... another YIKES! The car slowed down because we were in an exit lane; but when the path cleared the acceleration was VERY SLOW. I had to take over and accelerate quickly so as not to block traffic. Autopilot leans towards being more cautious so if the road is suddenly clear in front of you sometimes it does accelerate slowly. Other times it is fine. You don't have to completely take over. Any input from you while the car is in autopilot overrides the software. So just tap on the accelerator to get the car to speed up and it will reach the set speed sooner. No need to take it out of autopilot. Hopefully you have a better experience the next time you rent one 🙂. Also I'm not sure if there are major differences in how the software works between the standard and enhanced autopilots.

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 ha! I was hoping you’d be back in time to see my review. All good points and I’m sure if I bought a Tesla, I’d get used to them. Alas, for a weekend trial car, it a was jarring. Plus, I’d have to admit that I was biased towards not liking because of … Elon. Lol. Anyways, MH would still get one (he’d want the Model Y), but I don’t want to. So we’ve instead agreed to wait for the Electric F-150 set to come up mid-next year. It’s frunk is double the size of both the trunk and frunk on the Tesla!!!
    MY CHART
    TTC History
    TTC#2

TTC #1
    TTC #1 02/2020 - 07/2022

• Options
    @acleverusername haha yeah we got back at midnight last night! I don't wanna go back to work tomorrow 😆. First experiences are definitely hard with cars. Poor DH when he's had to back to an ICE car struggles so much because he's so used to how fast the Tesla accelerates and such. He had to drive one of those big Chevy Express vans and had the pedal on the floor and it was barely breaking 65mph haha. Oh and the fact that there's not the regenerative breaking he forgets he needs to actually use the break pedal haha.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause