November 2021 Moms

Weekly Check-in 7/18

Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of:

Upcoming appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves:

Questions:

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned?

Me: 29 | DH: 28
Due: 6 Nov 2021
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: Weekly Check-in 7/18

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: November 6, 24+1

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: a wine bottle

Upcoming appointments: end of the month 

How are you feeling?: I’m starting to get lower back pain and achy ribs but the main thing is still heartburn at night 

Rants/Raves: so I went back to work last week and I started feeling really dizzy and I fainted and fell directly onto my stomach. I embarrassingly shouted “my baby!” right away (I didn’t lose consciousness, just fainted) and I was crying my eyes out and thinking the worst (that I hurt him so bad that he wouldn’t make it or that I caused permanent damage) but he’s fine. On the bright side, I finally got to hear his heartbeat! I was totally reassured that there’s loads of protection in there and that he’d be fine. Then the next day, we found out DH has Covid. He’s fine (no worse than a regular cold) but he lost his sense of taste and smell yesterday), poor thing 

Questions: how are y’all handling this summer heat 🥵 England’s in a heatwave right now and it’s like 90 degrees and because this only lasts like a week every summer in England, AC isn’t really a thing so I’m dyinggggg 

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned? I’m not sure if I have just one particular favourite. I’m a big fan of dresses! I guess if I had to pick I’d pick this white one with red roses on it that shows off my curves in a really nice way and it’s got this spaghetti strap criss cross thing over my boobies so it shows off the girls nicely as well 

Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Estimated Due Date/Weeks + Days: 23+5

Interesting Baby Fact/Baby is the size of: I don't know

Upcoming appointments: phone appointment at the end of the month

How are you feeling?: Good except when my back hurts. Vacuuming really makes it hurt a lot.

Rants/Raves: NA

Questions: NA

GTKY: What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own/owned? I have a really cool Def Leppard leather jacket.

Luckily it hasn't been too hot here in Minnesota but I traveled to Oregon last month and it was terrible!