Upcoming appointments: 

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY:  Do you have any pet peeves?

Re: Weekly Check In 7/12

• Loading the player...
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @melbel0824 I’ve been having headaches too. I had a handful of migraines during first trimester (I’m prone to migraines). It’s been better recently, but I do get them here and there. You might want to ask your doctor though, because I think that’s one of the questions mine usually asks screening for potential issues each appt., along with like blurred vision and dizziness. 
  • eggsbene42eggsbene42 member
    edited July 2021

How far along are you?:  17 weeks tomorrow 

Upcoming appointments: a/s on 8/5

How are you feeling?: I am feeling pretty good. Like others, heartburn has started and headaches are more frequent.

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: None

GTKY:  Do you have any pet peeves? Ha. I have a ton. Mostly people throwing clothes on the floor as opposed to a basket, not replacing toilet paper on the roll, people riding out the fast lane on the interstate, just to name a few.

@melbel0824 - obv ask your doctor first, but magnesium is the only saving grace for 2nd tri headaches/migraines. 

@rgn12 - FX for a great a/s!

Edited: words are hard today,

• @bkjade Glad to hear you're feeling better! I have two pregnancy pillows but I have been trying to relieve some sciatic pain. I just got this one and I love the cooling cover but it's so smooth that it keeps slipping away from me in the middle of the night. I think I might figure out a way to connect the bottom ends lol. I initially had this one and it kept just getting so hot but I do like it.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @bkjade I didn't buy a pregnancy pillow last time, and I don't plan on buying one this time. Luckily I didn't have any issues sleeping the first time other than getting up to pee so I'm hoping for the same. Have you tried Blanqi leggings? I haven't, but they pop up on facebook ads all the time and they look really nice. 
  • bkjadebkjade member
    @melbel0824 - yes! I bought a pair last time as one of my few maternity purchases and wore them constantly, they were great! I was thinking of doing it again since I gave them away after but want to make sure before a fork over that much 💰 for pants again. They did offer a nice amount of support without being constrictive and I was able to wear them pp for a while. 
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    @bkjade I have a pregnancy pillow from my last pregnancy. I haven’t got it it out yet but I’m thinking about it! I alternate between lower back pain and pubic bone pain. It seems like when one gets better the other gets worse! Ugh! If you find any nice leggings let us know!! I got some from Motherhood Maternity and they’re like see through! So disappointing. Old Navy was okay, I got two pairs from them.