February 2022 Moms
Options

HDBD 7.14.2021

Re: HDBD 7.14.2021

• Options
    no bump yet! I had a bloat bump for a bit, but it’s shrunk. maybe a bit of one really low, but it looks like more of a FUPA. 😂😅😅😅😅
  • Options
    @photographerwife I was doing a decent job of camouflaging mine this week at my industry conference until I took the kids to the on-site water park. There’s no hiding it in a wet swimsuit. So I got some side eyes lol. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    No bump here even though I'm still wearing dresses so I don't have to wear waistbands :D
  • Options
    +1 on the bloat bump...I've also definitely been eating more so it's hard to tell what is a true bump and what is bloat and general weight gain that is apparently just in my belly lol
  • Options
    The bloat is unreal! I have probably gained 1-2 lbs, but I look really swollen in the belly area.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    angelz429angelz429 member
    edited July 2021
    I definitely have a little bump going, but this is pregnancy number 4 (with my most recent being the loss in Feb) so my body is like “oh I got this” on how to get large lol

my daughter (4yo) said: “your belly looks like it had a baby in it again” but didn’t ask so I didn’t say anything. 

On the dress train to not have to adjust clothing. With a higher waist so it looks like it’s part of the design to be popping

ETA: below is my 9+2 bump (yes, only 9 weeks 🤦🏻‍♀️)
  • Options
    @angelz429 So cute! Your dress is adorable too!
  • Options
    Thanks!