Re: Monday BF 7/12

• Options
    Get over my cough/cold only to have a bad belly. Great 🙄
    Me: 29 | DH: 28
    Due: 6 Nov 2021
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    PitaPata Dog tickers

• Options
    DD went to VBS today at a church we usually do not attend. She came home with BLISTERS on her fingers because they had the kids sit on the hot pavement outside. DD is super introverted and was scared to tell anyone so she went all morning without saying a thing 😢. I’m probably way more upset because I have called and emailed those in charge and have had no response. I was super kind about it given the circumstances and really just wanted them to be aware so that it doesn’t happen again to someone else. I know these are volunteers working these things, but seriously this is common sense for the south in July. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    gingerale87gingerale87 member
    edited July 2021
    I spent the last 3 days crying over nothing.  Stuff that normally doesn't bother me in my job is setting me off and I don't like it.  I am due for a vacation next week but I feel like I can't even enjoy that. I am the only one in my position so even though I've found "coverage" it isn't a perfect swap so I still am going to be on-call for emergencies or to triage medical stuff.  So I'm just bitchy because I'm weepy and I hate it! I hate feeling vulnerable with most of my co-workers.... I was gonna do pregnancy like a boss... haha. 

• Options
    Baby girl had been drowsy and throwing up. Finally got to know that it might have been the frozen pizza that she and her dad had on Saturday night. We can’t believe that she got a food poisoning episode this young. 
    On the other hand I’ve failed for the third time at potty training. She wants nothing to do with it. Though she loves the feel of her panties 😂I can understand how heavenly those cotton panties feel after stuffy diapers. It’s just Tuesday but I’m burnt out from moping pee and vomit  from every surface. And I’m supposed to be on vacation. 🙄