December 2021 Moms

Dreams

Has anyone been having any crazy dreams yet?

Re: Dreams

• So I am closing in on 18 weeks and haven’t really felt baby move yet. This weekend I dreamt that baby had no arms or legs and that’s why I can’t feel any jabbing or poking yet. 😳 so naturally, now I’m more worried and still have to wait a whole month before I my 20 week sono because they were booked solid and could t get me in in July 😩. 
  • Yes. You are not alone. One of my LEAST DISTURBING dreams was that all my side of the family was living in one house and when it came tine for baby to be born, everyone was apathetic and ignored my pleas for help driving me to the hospital. Ultimately, I had to deliver baby myself and it did not end well. Pregnancy dreams can go kick rocks. Hoping your bad dreams subside soon and praying you get peace.
  • Loading the player...
  • @RDFree32 it’s crazy how terrifying they can be! Sounds like you had several disturbing dreams then 😬. I hope they stop for you too as they only add unnecessary anxiety, which nobody needs right now! 
  • rgn12rgn12 member
    I have had some crazy weird dreams too. Sometimes they’re super realistic and other times not at all. I’ve woken up panicked though a few times!! Ugh! 
  • @savedbygrace1213- any way you can get on a cancellation list?! that seems soo long to wait!!

I have had some crazy ones recently. I forget its more common in pregnancy. Normally I am too tired to remember dreams.
    History in Spoiler

Age: 32 (same with DH). Together since 2006, Married June 2013 and TTC since August 2015
    Diagnosis: Mild Endo, DOR (AMH of 1.5), Poor Quality Eggs/embryos, Displaced Window of Implantation (ERA Post Receptive)
    March-May 2016: 1 TI and 2 IUIs- BFN 
    June 2016- Laproscopy- found/removed mild endo and confirmed only 1 normal healthy ovary.
    August 2016- IVF #1 with Antagonist Protocol- Cancelled (2 lead follies), converted to IUI- BFN
    Oct-Nov 2016- IVF #2 with Estrogen Priming Micro Lupron Protocol, 2 eggs retrieved, day 3 transfer of 1- BFN
    January 2017- New RE, IVF#3 with Estrogen Priming Antagonist Protocol, 12 eggs, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, 2 day 5 early blasts transferred (none to freeze :(), BFN
    May 2017- Sept 2017- Starting Donor Egg process! Waiting for donor to be available... and then she is pregnant at baseline :(
    Oct 2017- Donor #2: 25R, 22M,18F, 12 blasts frozen! Fresh transfer cancelled due to thin lining with fluid :(
    Nov 2017- Hysterscopy to remove polyp
    Dec 2017- DE FET #1 on 12/8 on 2 perfect blasts- BFN and devastated
    Jan-Mar 2018- ERA #1- Post receptive by 24 hours, ERA #2 RECEPTIVE with 4 days of Progesterone
    Apr 2018- DE FET cancelled for lining issues :(
    Jun 2018- DE FET #2 of two 1AA blasts- first BFP ever! Beta 10dp5dt- 378, Beta 14dp5dt- 2840, Beta 16dp5dt- 4035, beta 18dp5dt- 10916. Due on 2/20 with one baby after a vanishing twin
    Baby Born born early @ 33.5 weeks due to Pre-e
    Back for # 2!
  • @JamieH2000 ugh, maybe. I should have asked. I guess I can call and see. 
  • @savedbygrace1213 Lol yep! I started a thread similar a while ago. I have them Every. Single. Night. I feel like I'm going to remember them because they're so insane but they're gone by morning thank goodness 🤣
  • @savedbygrace1213- any way you can get on a cancellation list?! that seems soo long to wait!!

I have had some crazy ones recently. I forget its more common in pregnancy. Normally I am too tired to remember dreams.
    Or pay for a boutique u/s to just ease your mind?
  • @eggsbene42 yes, definitely tempted to do this. Not sure what we have in our area, but I will have to check it out. 

@rpreston17 ohh man, I’m sorry you’re having them every night! Glad you can’t remember after waking! Hopefully they’ll subside so you can get better sleep though. 
  • So I just woke up from one that I was waiting in the hospital room to be induced and the family next to me all barged in and made themselves right at home. 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
  • I'm also having all the strange/disturbing pregnancy dreams. I don't remember if I had them with my first, but I definitely did with my second also. 

@savedbygrace1213 - I'd also recommend calling and getting on a cancellation list. 22 weeks seems so late (I know it's the tail end of "normal" for the a/s, but still).
    *TW*
    Me:35 DH:35
    Dx: PCOS
    DS1 born 11/2014
    DS2 born 11/2018
    3 previous losses
    Rainbow baby due 12/2021 - Team Green

• Yes! I have weird dreams all the time! I hate them. That’s why I don’t mind when my bladder gets full because it forces me to wake up.
  • bkjadebkjade member
    Oh my the dreams lol. I also forgot how vivid my pregnancy dreams can be! I’ve been having a lot of dreams about sex, it’s really out of character for me lol and I do not know how to make them stop! I suppose it’s better than nightmares but still 😹! 
  • @bkjade that would be out of character for me as well, but I’d definitely take that over nightmares! Haha
  • I had a romantic (no sex) dream with Rip from Yellowstone. And it was funny because it was all hot and heavy and then I picked him up like a toddler and walked somewhere LOL.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's