March 2022 Moms
Options

Pregnancy Symptoms and dates

June 11th I had my period, June 19th I had unprotected sex, and June 24th *I think* I ovulated (I usually can feel a specific cramp when I do). How many weeks pregnant am I? I started testing positive a few days ago now. I am having terrible symptoms. This is baby #4. One of my lymph nodes is swollen and sore, possible fever (I was exposed to a lot of dust this week at work) leg aches in my calves glutes and booty. Could barely stand through the day. And cramps the past few days and a feeling of heavyness and swelling in my pelvis. Is this all common? Didn't have any of this with my other three kiddos. I feel TERRIBLE. Oh AND nauseous all day. And can't eat much. Any tips to subside these symptoms? I'm a carpententer on my feet all day 😭

Re: Pregnancy Symptoms and dates

• Options
    Hi, I’m not sure if your dates are right. You can use any due date calculator (multiple available if you Google due date calculator) and using June 11 you’d only be 3 weeks pregnant. So it’s nearly impossible to be turning positive tests for a few days. I’m sorry you’re not feeling well. I definitely recommend contacting your doctor to discuss the tests and symptoms. Dating ultrasounds early in pregnancy (around 7 or 8 weeks) are the best way to determine how far along you are.

If you’d like additional support, I recommend changing your profile to something other than “knottie…” and make an introduction on the introduction thread. 

Good luck and hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    jlbaker08jlbaker08 member
    edited July 2021
    I'll pop in to say that typical cycles would mean you're not turning pregnancy tests positive yet... My LMP was June 12th and I've had positive tests since Friday 7/2.  I was using OPKs and temping so I'm fairly confident in my ovulation date as 6/22.  I've typically been an early ovulator (CD 10 or 11) and was one of the small percentage of women who got a 10dpo positive test.
    I have no idea how to remedy most of the symptoms you're having, except the run of the mill "drink more water" and "eat smaller meals/snacks throughout the day"

*edited to add: if your symptoms are debilitating, it might be worth giving your OB a call to find some relief
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers