January 2022 Moms
Options

Second + pregnancy

Mamas on your second or more pregnancy- did you get later term symptoms earlier? I am already swelling- it’s 7 weeks- my pants aren’t fitting- my shirts aren’t fitting cause my boobs are huge! None of this happened for me until the second trimester with my first.

Re: Second + pregnancy

• Options
    @relizabethp oh yeah. I started showing with my second a lot sooner than I did with my first. Now this is my third, and it’s just plain silly how big I look at the end of the day. 
  • Options
    I have also noticed that it looks like im showing which is crazy 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    kcf19kcf19 member
    I’m definitely all around bloated, worse towards end of the day. Fourth pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Big time. Fifth pregnancy and my mom was suspicious before I told her at five weeks because my belly was already “showing.” Also already getting hip pain which I could happily live without 
  • Options
    STM here, everything is earlier and worse this pregnancy. 

Question for TTM+ : do the symptoms leave more quickly (since they are showing up earlier) or will they just last longer? 😭
  • Options
    @elksamm Obviously everyone and every pregnancy is different, but with my first two, my symptoms pretty much disappeared as soon as 2nd trimester started. I’m hoping and praying that it happens again that way for me this time around... like, I’m literally counting the days here 😂
  • Options
    @Lisa3379 definitely counting down the days until 2nd tri!
  • Options
    daisymomof3daisymomof3 member
    edited June 2021
    Symptoms are amplified here for sure (third pregnancy). I cannot believe how sore my breasts are this time around! Also, bloating has been a major issue. I’m 8 weeks now and on summer break from teaching so I think I am about to give up my jeans and just go ahead and enjoy my stretchy pants. 😅 
  • Options
    I'm an STM, and so far this pregnancy is progressing like my first. 
  • Options
    with my first and second my nausea came on the dot at 6 weeks. Lasted til 13 with #1 and 16 with #2. This time it hit at 5 weeks... I'm HOPING it goes away before week 16 because that is a lot of time feeling like I have a perpetual hangover. 

• Options
    STM...nausea and sore breasts are much worse this time around. That’s about it! 
  • Options
    STM...I feel like I’m going to tip over I’m so top heavy lately! 
  • Options
    TTM.. I feel my headaches are worse so far. 
  • Options
    This is my second, everything is so much worse this time, i got sick at 5 weeks, and have a bump at 11. Last time, I didnt even know i was pregnant until 12 weeks.
  • Options
    This is my 7th pregnancy, hopefully my 4th child. 

My belly feels huge. I feel like I have round ligament pain too. I am dying of exhaustion more than the others too, but I have three kids. 
  • Options
    Anyone else felt little baby flutters? I remember feeling them with my daughter around 16 weeks- I swore I felt them last night- im at 11 weeks 3 days- seems early this time?
  • Options
    @relizabethp, I have *thought* that maybe I've felt a few flutters in the last week (I'm 14 weeks today). I looked at my old pregnancy journal and it was about the same timing for me then. But I was also skinnier then too. I'm guessing they're in my head, and just gas bubbles. I'm hoping I'll feel real movement in the next 3-4 weeks. 

11 weeks is pretty early. I would guess it's just gas. 
    DS: 3-6-15 💙
    Baby Girl Due: 1-1-22
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I've felt little flutters as well, but I'm pretty sure it's gas. 
    I expect to feel them in the next month or so. 
  • Options
    Yesterday at 13+ 3 I thought I felt movement a couple times but wasnt for sure. This morning I felt LO for sure.. Yay... Super excited. As if the tests and the ultrasound and all tge stickiness of 1st trimester werent enough to confirm it for me. Now it feels real.